GTAIV Trailer Screenshots

Jared

Yeah man, that's some nice pictures man... Yeah well I've seen them :P Yeah can't wait till the big ones.

Thanks. Oh, and the plan was to have some (yes you've seen them) but ones you could use for images or what ever you wish. Of course we have all seen them, we all watched the trailer :P/.

Nice.

Yeah man, that's some nice pictures man... Yeah well I've seen them :P Yeah can't wait till the big ones.

Thanks. Oh, and the plan was to have some (yes you've seen them) but ones you could use for images or what ever you wish. Of course we have all seen them, we all watched the trailer :P/.

Nice.

I can't get these pics up can you just post them please.

Thanks. Oh, and the plan was to have some (yes you've seen them) but ones you could use for images or what ever you wish. Of course we have all seen them, we all watched the trailer :P /.

Nice.

Yeah I know what you're saying man, I was just kidding a little bit. Yeah the big ones could be great for, let's say, wallpapers.

Thanks. Oh, and the plan was to have some (yes you've seen them) but ones you could use for images or what ever you wish. Of course we have all seen them, we all watched the trailer :P /.

Nice.

Yeah I know what you're saying man, I was just kidding a little bit. Yeah the big ones could be great for, let's say, wallpapers.

I made a few 1024x768 Wallpapers. If you want PM for a link for them all in a .zip

And thanks Jared for the Screenshots.