Sign in to follow this  
Cloud'

What Platform?

What Platform?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What Platform will you be playing GTA: IV on?

• PS3
    • Xbox 360

Ahh yeah man, well I think I'm getting it for the PS3 system, yeah man, the reason is because the PS3 seems far more interesting. So, GTA IV for the PS3! :) Oh yeah, I'll probably also get the PC-version, but yeah I gotta upgrade my comp first.

Depends, if I can get a good enough amount of money before GTA IV is for PC I'll buy and Xbox for GTA. But I'm already going to have to spend a lot on my PC.

i might be getting on X-Box 360 when i get an X-box 360

Xbox 360 because that will have downloads and i got an xbox 360

Thats why i want it on Xbox 360

Because if you get a ps3 you will be crying when downloads come out on xbox live!

Could, Add a "I'll be waiting for the PC release" option.

And for a make with like GTA, I think the graphics will be better on the 360. And PC beats that.

Could, Add a "I'll be waiting for the PC release" option.

And for a make with like GTA, I think the graphics will be better on the 360. And PC beats that.

I can't now it's to late. Maybe a Mod can?

The 360 of course,On lauch xbox market place will have new DLC for Grand Theft Auto 4.Not to mention the sweeth Gamer Pics,Themes,Unlockable Gamer Pics,and more DLC in the future wich could include anything.And the achivements,playing my favriote game and unlocking new content sweth!And I know there will be unlockable Gamer pics,since Rockstart presents Table Tennis did.And it will have Force feedback(rumble).I m thingking it will also have co-op and hopefully some type of Multiplayer.

Edited by HCK George

Trust me man, the price could have been higher. I mean, you get all this technical shit, bluRay and all, know what I'm saying, and bluray's these days costs a fortune you know, so the PS3 system isn't expensive at all, but yeah man when looking at others view of this, of course it's expensive, but remember, PS3 is not really a console, in fact, the father of Playstation, Ken Kutaragi has mentioned earlier that you shouldn't call it a console, it's a computer, or something like that. So it's a pretty damn good price when you get all this stuff, but of course, we gotta be rational, the price is pretty damn expensive, but I will still call it a console, it depends on what you're going to use it for etc.