Vehicles

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, if you check your post you'll notice the lack of the words "i think"/"i thought"/"in my opinion"/etc. You stated it had bad handling, and I questioned that saying that it was rather easy to drive.

I think the words Im sick of it interpret that I think this so I did interpret 'I tought/in my opinion'

Actually, sir, the words "I'm sick of it" mean "It is bothering me"/"I'm tired of it"/"I do not like it"/"I think it has gone too far"/etc. You showed opinion about whether the car should be in the game again, not whether it had bad handling. You simply stated "it has bad handling". Now, I simply questioned it and said that I could control it just fine, you didn't have to go blowing up on me. I, for once, am being nice.

Actually, if you check your post you'll notice the lack of the words "i think"/"i thought"/"in my opinion"/etc. You stated it had bad handling, and I questioned that saying that it was rather easy to drive.

I think the words Im sick of it interpret that I think this so I did interpret 'I tought/in my opinion'

Actually, sir, the words "I'm sick of it" mean "It is bothering me"/"I'm tired of it"/"I do not like it"/"I think it has gone too far"/etc. You showed opinion about whether the car should be in the game again, not whether it had bad handling. You simply stated "it has bad handling". Now, I simply questioned it and said that I could control it just fine, you didn't have to go blowing up on me. I, for once, am being nice.

Well you said it yourself I showed OPINION, Ok your being 'nice' well not in my eyes, and please don't call me Sir

Edited by ps3 player

Yeah, but not about what you claimed to have shown opinion about. All I did was question a simple statement you posted, and you got all worked up over it.

And would you rather me call you ma'am? Last I checked your profile said male, did it not?

First of allI didn't start this so don't blame me.

And don't call me ma'am either you could've written something like @ps3player

Yeah, but not about what you claimed to have shown opinion about. All I did was question a simple statement you posted, and you got all worked up over it.

And would you rather me call you ma'am? Last I checked your profile said male, did it not?

I'm sorry, but I don't think that would've made sense. And @[name] just sounds stupid. Besides, genius, SIR is a sign of respect, that of which you highly lack, so you're right, maybe I shouldn't address you with "sir" anymore.

You can control it, So what! Do I care? Nope! All I said that I thought that it had bad control. It's my opinion

BTW, THAT is the post that "started it". All I did was, SHOCKSHOCK!? State my opinion? WOW, yeah, imagine that, if your post is simply an opinion, than so is mine. Get over yourself.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that would've made sense. And @[name] just sounds stupid. Besides, genius, SIR is a sign of respect, that of which you highly lack, so you're right, maybe I shouldn't address you with "sir" anymore.

You can control it, So what! Do I care? Nope! All I said that I thought that it had bad control. It's my opinion

BTW, THAT is the post that "started it". All I did was, SHOCKSHOCK!? State my opinion? WOW, yeah, imagine that, if your post is simply an opinion, than so is mine. Get over yourself.

First of all don't say to me that I lack respect, and by the way I only stated my opinion when I said 'You can control it, So what! Do I care? Nope! All I said that I thought that it had bad control. It's my opinion'

Edited by ps3 player

Actually Spaz and PS3player I started it when I said that Infernus should come back as a Lamborghini Gallardo or Murcielago, so I apologize.And BTW My fav car was the Infernus, maybe `cuz I`m a Lamborghini fan...

And I apologize for starting an argue...

Actually Spaz and PS3player I started it when I said that Infernus should come back as a Lamborghini Gallardo or Murcielago, so I apologize.And BTW My fav car was the Infernus, maybe `cuz I`m a Lamborghini fan...

The first three posts in the topic of the Infernus was you, PS3player, and me stating what we thought in response to the last person. PS3player got a little pissy with me when I simply questioned his statement.

I loved the Infernus in SA, it resembled the Acura NSX. It was a rather fun car.

The first three posts in the topic of the Infernus was you, PS3player, and me stating what we thought in response to the last person. PS3player got a little pissy with me when I simply questioned his statement.

I loved the Infernus in SA, it resembled the Acura NSX. It was a rather fun car.

I ain't been pissy about anything, all I said that I don't like the Infernus, at first I did but I am sick of it now.

And Gycu you never started this.

I'd love to see more funny vehicles as well:

in addition to those in SA...

- Skateboards

- Shopping carts in mall parking lots

- A go-karting track with plenty go-karts to steal, and you have to start it properly (ie: pull the cord that starts it THEN get in and go)

- Quad bikes

etc etc

Also, I think it'd be good if in the older cars, when you get in it takes a little bit of time to get it going if the engine isn't already running, or if sometimes it randomly stalls and like has black smoke coming out of the exhaust and breaks down sometimes!

The handling in GTA( just to rest that little argument earlier) IS a bit crappy, like you steer and the car reacts with a bit of a delay, and starts turning very fast,like it has an assist. What R* should do is STIFFEN the steering for more controlable driving. Heres something, with the new impoved handling, everyone 'll be able to pull off real nice stunts.

I'd love to see more funny vehicles as well:

- Skateboards

- Shopping carts in mall parking lots

- A go-karting track with plenty go-karts to steal, and you have to start it properly (ie: pull the cord that starts it THEN get in and go)

- Quad bikes

etc etc

Also, I think it'd be good if in the older cars, when you get in it takes a little bit of time to get it going if the engine isn't already running, or if sometimes it randomly stalls and like has black smoke coming out of the exhaust and breaks down sometimes!

Why have to start up a go-kart? You don't have to start up a car when you get in it.

And not all go-karts have a pull-cord start.

Hey I like your constant ideas but I have some negative sides to some of them, I've put them in Bold.

I'd love to see more funny vehicles as well: (Me Too :D)

- Skateboards I don't think that would be good because I mean its ok seeing like take for example, CJ on a bike but if you saw him on a skateboard? Na, sorry but I think it would be stupid.

- Shopping carts in mall parking lots Sounds fun! But all you would really do is push. But maybe you could recruit a gang member and he could push you around and you could shoot people :P.

- A go-karting track with plenty go-karts to steal, and you have to start it properly (ie: pull the cord that starts it THEN get in and go) I like the go-kart idea but how would you pull the cord?

- Quad bikes Fun, fun, fun! But you shouldn't fall off when you go upside down so you can do backflips. Same with bikes.

etc etc

Also, I think it'd be good if in the older cars, when you get in it takes a little bit of time to get it going if the engine isn't already running, or if sometimes it randomly stalls and like has black smoke coming out of the exhaust and breaks down sometimes! Yeh that would be really cool, agree with you 100% on that :)

Mpilk, hey, great minds think alike! ;) I realise especially the russian guy would look like a total moron on a skateboard, but it wouldn't be in any mission and just something you could do for a bit of fun.

Spaz, I'm sure the type of go-kart CJ was using in SA was the pull-cord type, just a normal simple cord. You only really find the proper competition karts at race tracks, so unless there's going to be a race track in the game....(here's to hoping)

On the issue of go-karts, it would be automatic - you would press 'enter', then he would automatically pull the cord and jump in the kart. same with cars, you get in, then when you press accelerate he has to start the engine.

also, if there is another racing arena in the game, it would be awesome if they had a parking lot like round the back where they keep all the competition cars, and you can break in there and take any of them! And with a proper race track, the same idea could lead to some serious cars up for grabs...who knows, maybe even F1 cars!

Mpilk, hey, great minds think alike! ;) I realise especially the russian guy would look like a total moron on a skateboard, but it wouldn't be in any mission and just something you could do for a bit of fun.

Spaz, I'm sure the type of go-kart CJ was using in SA was the pull-cord type, just a normal simple cord. You only really find the proper competition karts at race tracks, so unless there's going to be a race track in the game....(here's to hoping)

On the issue of go-karts, it would be automatic - you would press 'enter', then he would automatically pull the cord and jump in the kart. same with cars, you get in, then when you press accelerate he has to start the engine.

also, if there is another racing arena in the game, it would be awesome if they had a parking lot like round the back where they keep all the competition cars, and you can break in there and take any of them! And with a proper race track, the same idea could lead to some serious cars up for grabs...who knows, maybe even F1 cars!

If they had a "proper" race track, you wouldn't find expensive race cars in it unless they were racing. The cars don't stay at the track, the OWNERS of them take them to the track, and take them back with them when they leave.