Silberio

what should i do?

hey, i've seen the "Richest Member" list and the least richest in the list is Person123 with only 2,005, and i got more than that, but i dont apear there, why?

hey, i've seen the "Richest Member" list and the least richest in the list is Person123 with only 2,005, and i got more than that, but i dont apear there, why?

Richest Member counts your money on hand. Then there's richest bank member, which counts your bank money. Then richest over-all. I should withdraw some money so that I'm all three. :lol:

Richest Member counts your money on hand. Then there's richest bank member, which counts your bank money. Then richest over-all. I should withdraw some money so that I'm all three. :lol:

Bahahahah.

Offtopic: Ya Anonymous, I liked Spaz.

You should try to deposit all the money you got so you can build up interest and also you must get an auot interesnt which collects interest for you, so you don't have to.

excuse me?

you confused me lol :P

i got one of that auto interest collect thing i think, i used it...still, i dont know what it is

Itcollects the money for you every night and when I say,"collects the money" I mean it collects the interest you've made. You make more interest by putting more money in the bank. I don't know how to get a higher interest rate though :( I wish I had 6% like zimoo.

Edited by Nate10

I only have the money on the side, and yes that is total (115) but I might put some in bank.....

Edited by Brutuz

12 percent or something. All the economical punishment went to me. I was one of the only who had their money reduced because I was too rich!

We are still talking about money and the bank. Extra interest will probably be available when Chris fixes the credit cards.

what is interest rate??

is it the thing that colledts your money, right?

and whats the credit card usefull for?

i cant even use the stores