Car Dealerships?

I don't want it for every car, just the best ones. Remember on SA in that car shop where you did the missions to get the cars,you didn't even have to buy them after.

Because you owned the car dealership..... Why would you pay yourself for the cars? The car importing((which had way more cars and definitely more rare ones)) made you pay for the cars.

On Saints row they were rare cars which you were unlikely to find on the streets. I wouldn't mind it on GTA though, something to spend your money on right we don't want another GTA: 3 where there was no point on money.

GTA 3 was boring afther the missions !

yup, you're right, in GTA III, the money means nothing more than a score for the game, like how much score you get after completing the game.

it would be really cool to have car dealerships, and it doesn't matter if the game is called grand theft auto

after all, the missions is what make them "grand theft auto" ;)

because i don't know if you notice this, but how many missions connected to stealing cars activity?

that's right, almost all of them! we require cars for everything!

Maybe this will be included but the game is called Grand THEFT Auto, theft means that you don`t own the car you`re driving(unless you`ve won it after doing a side mission), so why pay money for a car that can be destroyed just after exiting the car shop?Just keep the "steal a car and modd it, and if you want take a picture/movie with it" from San Andreas...

It might be cool to buy a car but I say is a waste of money whan you can steal almost anytime a car from a ped without giving a single $...

Maybe this will be included but the game is called Grand THEFT Auto, theft means that you don`t own the car you`re driving(unless you`ve won it after doing a side mission), so why pay money for a car that can be destroyed just after exiting the car shop?Just keep the "steal a car and modd it, and if you want take a picture/movie with it" from San Andreas...

It might be cool to buy a car but I say is a waste of money whan you can steal almost anytime a car from a ped without giving a single $...

Sometimes you can't find the car you want. There's plenty of times I wish I could just grab a car from a show room floor but there wasn't one.

Sometimes you can't find the car you want. There's plenty of times I wish I could just grab a car from a show room floor but there wasn't one.

More reason to have car dealerships then. I hope if it is installed, it is installed as a business.

I know the feeling and I wish that you can buy cars because I searched a Stalker from Vice City more than 3 real life days, I needed that car to complete the car list at Sunshine Autos...A car shop would be actually to easy :)

How about if you own a car factory? that creates cars...No Car dealership needed...

BTW I remember there was one Car Dealership in GTA 3 maybe this time we`ll use it for buying cars...

I know the feeling and I wish that you can buy cars because I searched a Stalker from Vice City more than 3 real life days, I needed that car to complete the car list at Sunshine Autos...A car shop would be actually to easy :)

How about if you own a car factory? that creates cars...No Car dealership needed...

BTW I remember there was one Car Dealership in GTA 3 maybe this time we`ll use it for buying cars...

Thats just plain stupid, just a simple car dealer who sells spots cars and rare cars is good enough.

I think have car dealerships for different makes of cars. Then for each area you will have different classes. So for example in Portland you can only buy naffy cars and trucks/vans/lorries, then in the better areas you can buy infernuses and the like.

Also, in the car dealerships you should be able to buy cars, steal cars (which would give you a wanted level and scratch the car if you drive it through the glass, and if you return to the dealership they call the police) and you can just buy the dealership if you want, then take any car you want.

Edited by Alistair