CCTV

Content by Alistair. Somehow got messed up:

"It would be kind of fun if an extra element you had to consider was that when you break into places like car dealerships, posh houses, or try an armed-robbery, something like that, with no disguise, that the cops are called immediately and arrive in a couple minutes, and that if you return to the scene of the crime, they recognise you and call the cops straight away.

So say for example if I went into a kenf***y burger or whatever its called in the game and put my gun to the guy serving and got some cash, then the wanted level is on and cops would start to surround the building in a couple minutes, then i fled and came back say in 3 game-hours, as soon as i started to approach the desk the guy would be like "oh no! not you again!" and the cops would be automatically called and I couldn't be served there again for quite some time."

Edited by Jace

That's wierd...where did my post go?!?!

Anyway, I was trying to say....CCTV - should it be used in-game?

It would be kind of fun if an extra element you had to consider was that when you break into places like car dealerships, posh houses, or try an armed-robbery, something like that, with no disguise, that the cops are called immediately and arrive in a couple minutes, and that if you return to the scene of the crime, they recognise you and call the cops straight away.

So say for example if I went into a kenf***y burger or whatever its called in the game and put my gun to the guy serving and got some cash, then the wanted level is on and cops would start to surround the building in a couple minutes, then i fled and came back say in 3 game-hours, as soon as i started to approach the desk the guy would be like "oh no! not you again!" and the cops would be automatically called and I couldn't be served there again for quite some time.

Edited by Alistair

Thanks Jace ;)

Cloud, well that's the point. You'd have to rob the place and get out BEFORE the cops arrive. It's all part of the challenge.

And Evolution, yep, exactly, you can either be quick and wear a disguise (ski mask, balaclava, etc...) or you can shoot out the CCTV beforehand.....which might be difficult if it's inside in a public area (can't make it too easy!)

or you can shoot out the CCTV beforehand.....which might be difficult if it's inside in a public area (can't make it too easy!)

Shooting the cameras maybe the best option while robbing a bank!!

but if ur robbing a secured area or house and u want make it stealty maybe u can loop the videos or cut of the power supply or sumthng!!