do u think the twin towers will be in gta 4

This is the San Anreas section.

One building in GTA IV has only been finished in 2006 (real life). I highly doubt the twin towers being in the game.

jace dont get picky about what section its in i dont give a crap what section its in ok

Oh really? Do you give a crap if you get banned. How about you stop being so arrogant and abide by the rules.

I think it's fairly obvious they won't be in the game.

One building in GTA IV has only been finished in 2006 (real life). I highly doubt the twin towers being in the game.

jace dont get picky about what section its in i dont give a crap what section its in ok

Oh really? Do you give a crap if you get banned. How about you stop being so arrogant and abide by the rules.

For more than just the obvious time period. The controversy they'd get for it wouldn't be very good....

no i dont give a crap if i get banned in that way i wont have picky people like u sayin oh this is the san andreas section. i know bloody well what section i was in so i dont need u tell me otherwise so stop being a girl about it

no i dont give a crap if i get banned in that way i wont have picky people like u sayin oh this is the san andreas section. i know bloody well what section i was in so i dont need u tell me otherwise so stop being a girl about it

Well as mentioned by jace the game iz mostly gonna be after 2002...so the possibilty is nt much

Also juss placin it in NY is causin all countroversy and sh*t....adding the twin tower may cause who noes wat other thngs!!

And even if there are the twin towers i dont think tht Rockstar will destroy it.....I mean there are numorus people related to the victims involed in tht incident.....and i think it pretty harsh reminding them of wat hppnd and making thm do the same thng virtually!!

That's the guy who owns this site, BTW. If you knew what section it was why did you post a topic in it that didn't belong there? Blatantly disobeying rules.

That's the guy who owns this site, BTW. If you knew what section it was why did you post a topic in it that didn't belong there? Blatantly disobeying rules.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer why does it bother u oh no i put it in the wrong place oh dear whats going to happen never mined get over it im sure there much more impotant things going on in the world dont u think and like i said i dont care if im banned i will just have to have a good cry lol yea right

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer why does it bother u oh no i put it in the wrong place oh dear whats going to happen never mined get over it im sure there much more impotant things going on in the world dont u think and like i said i dont care if im banned i will just have to have a good cry lol yea right

First of all your making an idiot of yourself and I'm laughing at you right now.

Secondly, what the hell is "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr"?

And last of all you are going to get banned (Hint, hint Chris ;)) and stop acting as if you "Don't Care". If you didn't care why would you join the site? Your not hardcore nor are you cool, get off the site before we kick YOU off it.

Edited by Mpilk

chrisrob, chill out, you post in the right sections and be done with it, it's a community not a tax office.

CroScorpion, f*** YOU. Sorry I had to say that first. Why in the world would you want to see the twin towers destroyed?!?!?! sick S.O.B.

chrisrob again, no, the towers won't be in the game. The game is set in 2006/2007, so why on earth would they be? They weren't even in GTA3 were they? (can't remember seeing them)

chrisrob, chill out, you post in the right sections and be done with it, it's a community not a tax office.

CroScorpion, f*** YOU. Sorry I had to say that first. Why in the world would you want to see the twin towers destroyed?!?!?! sick S.O.B.

chrisrob again, no, the towers won't be in the game. The game is set in 2006/2007, so why on earth would they be? They weren't even in GTA3 were they? (can't remember seeing them)

Oh yeh I meant to mention that as well. It would be really messed up if you had the twin towers again and they got destroyed, its just sick and stupid.