Chris Please Read

Yeah basically what Spaz said. Also don't send me multiple PM's.

You've posted this topic in completely the wrong section, your spelling and grammar is appalling, as is your writing style. All staff members here can speak English fluently and are very mature, until you can prove this you have no chance of becoming part of the team.

At the moment I'm not looking for anyone new either. Not for the forums. Possibly someone to post news, most applicants have horrible spelling and grammar though, so I can't accept them here, it would be detrimental so the site. We need people with excellent English skills.

Yeah basically what Spaz said. Also don't send me multiple PM's.

You've posted this topic in completely the wrong section, your spelling and grammar is appalling, as is your writing style. All staff members here can speak English fluently and are very mature, until you can prove this you have no chance of becoming part of the team.

At the moment I'm not looking for anyone new either. Not for the forums. Possibly someone to post news, most applicants have horrible spelling and grammar though, so I can't accept them here, it would be detrimental so the site. We need people with excellent English skills.

Should they be able to type too?