The Font Used On GTA4 Website

Dmac

Yeah I know, lol, remember when I found the LCS font, Aachen Bold, that's actually commericial according to that site. But then I managed to find a freeware version which I promptly uploaded here, so that's what I'm looking for right now.

I hate commercial fonts though, especially when we're not even using them for profit, just on are own fan art or whatever. I can understand if someone needed to use it on a corporate website or something... meh. I'll see what I can find.

BTW I just found out the designer of the font was born in New York City... hmmm :P

EDIT: Couldn't find a freeware version anywhere.

This is Bullshit, lol, Jared brought a $600 font, its stupid. Why don't they just make all fonts freeware. Its not like it takes years to make one font.

First off it was $25 bucks, not $600 :P, and secondly, there not that easy to make, unlike smiley writing them, they have to be done with blocky brushes. It would be like painting, but with a crappy brush on a small area. Plus the software required isn't to cheap either. But I do see your point.