which is better?psp or ps2

VERCETTI DE GTA

I don't have a PS2 so this might be strongly biased but I've played a PS2 and have a PSP and would rather take a PSP if I had to give up a system but this topic should only apply to those that have a PSP and PS2.

Edit: Oh wait, just for GTA? Then I'd take a PS2 just because it has all 5 of the GTA III Trilogy games and the PSP only has 2 but not because it's on a bigger screen or any crap like that. I look at how the game is, not how big it is on the screen. Quality of the game, not the quantity (size) of the screen.

Edited by Rashon125

well, c'mon, use your own logic, of course ps2 is better! ps2 is a gaming console which can hold so many space, unlike psp which is a mini console

if you're busy and spend so much time outside, i prefer psp, because it fit in your pocket, unlike ps2

but if you want to play it indoor, like your house, i prefer ps2

i prefer psp, because it fit in your pocket, unlike ps2

I fit my PS2 in my pocket o.o. Seriously....

PSP, because you can watch movies, listen to music, and get you're own psp background for the menu.

You can watch movies on GTA!? And put your own background on it!? HOLY SHIT! HOW DOES I DO THAT!? :rolleyes:

JUST for GTA? PS2. But this is console vs. handheld which isn't even close to a fair fight....

i prefer psp, because it fit in your pocket, unlike ps2

I fit my PS2 in my pocket o.o. Seriously....

PSP, because you can watch movies, listen to music, and get you're own psp background for the menu.

You can watch movies on GTA!? And put your own background on it!? HOLY SHIT! HOW DOES I DO THAT!? :rolleyes:

JUST for GTA? PS2. But this is console vs. handheld which isn't even close to a fair fight....

Bondage pants? Nice...

Grayfox, just for GTA.

My view on that particular subject is this. I am at home most of the time, so even if I did have a PSP, whenever the PS2 wasn't in use when I wanted to play the GTA series of games, I'd use the PS2. If I had to go somewhere, and had an opportunity to play the PSP, I'd play it on PSP... For me it's a matter of where I want to play the game...