XBOX 360 elite

FamousGTA

tyhyh.jpg

Introducing Xbox 360 Elite

Microsoft Unveils Xbox 360 Elite

Xbox 360™ Elite is the newest addition to the Xbox family that includes a huge 120GB hard drive (the largest available for any gaming console), a high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) cable, and a premium black finish. The Xbox 360 Elite also includes a black wireless controller and black Xbox Live® headset. Coming April 29, 2007. Check back soon for ordering information.

im am getting it :)

Edited by gtagod

Well if the 120 gig HDD and HDMI is important to you then the Elite is a better choice of course, and the Xbox 360 Elite will cost $479.99 on the launch day in US, I'm sure the price is going to drop later. Anyway man, if none of these things appeal to you than I don't see a reason why you should buy the Elite-version, then you can rather go for the regular one. The best price I could find for the regular one (Premium) is $329.99, I checked on PriceGrabber.com

Oh yeah man, on topic, I'm not getting the Elite, I'm going to get the PS3.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Yeah if you already have a 360 there is no real point of getting an Elite because you can upgrade your hardrive I think ;) Unless you're a crazy videogame fanatic that wants every version (so far only two) of the 360. I am going to get it because I do not have a next gen console yet and the 360 is my choice and since the Elite is coming out is just a perfect timing coincidence. :)

Well if the 120 gig HDD and HDMI is important to you then the Elite is a better choice of course, and the Xbox 360 Elite will cost $479.99 on the launch day in US, I'm sure the price is going to drop later. Anyway man, if none of these things appeal to you than I don't see a reason why you should buy the Elite-version, then you can rather go for the regular one. The best price I could find for the regular one (Premium) is $329.99, I checked on PriceGrabber.com

i'm not a technology guy, so, does anyone know what is the advantage of having 120 gig HDD? is it make the game fasterload, or i could be able to play better games? and what's an HDMI output for?

anyway, if it's not important, i'm just going to get the regular one

can anyone convince me to buy this so called "elite 360"? or maybe convince me not to buy it

i'm not a technology guy, so, does anyone know what is the advantage of having 120 gig HDD? is it make the game fasterload, or i could be able to play better games? and what's an HDMI output for?

anyway, if it's not important, i'm just going to get the regular one

can anyone convince me to buy this so called "elite 360"? or maybe convince me not to buy it

Alright man, here is a good description I found on the web about having a larger HDD:

What do we need a HDD for? Well we can Rip music discs to the Xbox 360 hard drive and share latest digital pictures with friends as well as download game demos and preview movies from Xbox Live. Rip Xbox 360 Games. What are good reasons for upgrading hard drive: ability to store more MP3's, Movies and Pictures is the best one! And if it is stored on hdd and not streamed over the network - you will get better access times. Also upgrading to 7200 rpm hard drive would increase productivity - Xbox360hdd.com.

And you were also wondering about what HDMI is for and everything, well here is a good description about HDMI:

HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the first and only industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. By delivering crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single cable, HDMI dramatically simplifies cabling and helps provide consumers with the highest-quality home theater experience - HDMI.org.

So basically, HDMI delivers a real good picture. If you don't own a HDTV I don't see a reason for you to buy the Elite-version, you have no use for the HDMI port if you don't own a HDTV you know. And yeah man, as someone else mentioned, I think you can upgrade your HDD, but I heard that's a little bit of a hassle you know, also heard Microsoft will start selling separate 120 gig HDDs when the Elite is out, so if you go Premium, you can later upgrade your HDD, the Premium also looks better if you ask me. Anyway man, any more questions... Keep on posting or PM. This website should help you out pretty damn much --> Do You Really Need a Xbox 360 Elite?

Edited by GTAPlayer

well, actually they didn't copy the PS3 color, the PS3 have the silver ones too you know?

and GTAPlayer, thanks for your info, i didn't have an HD-TV, so maybe i'm just going to get the regular one

and if someday i do have an HD-TV, i'll just upgrade my xbox 360

thanks a lot for the info guys, this really helps me a LOT

Its just to make people feel like there getting a good deal for a bigger HDD. Microsoft is planning on selling a 120GB HDD for the 360 for $180. So people will see that and say "I'll just get an Elite".

But yea, I'm gonna get it after I get my PS3 because I'm getting a HDTV this summer.

Plus, they want more competition twords the ps3 with HDMI and trying to sell a HDD thats 2 of the Premium PS3's cheaper than the Premium PS3.