Defiance

luburgh likey......i like your editing and i thought the parachute stunt was pretty original...at least ive never seen it

Yeah, editing was great, liked the way the intro part gave it 'purpose' the paracvhite was alittle random and out of context, don't see where it fits in...? And, try not to use transitions OTT stly, flipcars will get boring soon...

Music fiitted well in parts, like the bit about the homies, 2 in the front, 2 in the back or whatever it said, didnt pay too much attention to the tunes. But overall, probably a bit on the harsh side, 8/10. Burt who am i to critique? i probably couldn't do half this shit.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Defiance is the name of a series of modded vc vids... there's 1, 2 and 3. Just sayin. :P I'll edit my post with a comment later.

---

not a bad video, really good for a first. ;) editing needed some work but that should come in time. along with the stunting. :P

Edited by Urban Legend

Defiance is the name of a series of modded vc vids... there's 1, 2 and 3.

God damn, that sucks... well anyways its just the title, though i struggled to came up with any fitting one. Thats the punishment for not watching VC vids <_<

Its my first solo but not my first vid if anyone wants heres the link to my first one, it sucks i have to say...

youtube streaming