Does the death scare you?

Gycu

Well, we all have an end, we don`t know when but we now it will happen, are you guys scared that you will die, and everything will be gone?

ME, well I`m pretty scared, but I just hope I wont die soon...

What about you?Are you scared that the Grim Ripper will take your life and than you will stop existing?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm scared about Death. I'm sure nearly everyone iz. It's a scary thing but its gunna happen whether you like it or not.

nah you can't be scared of death coz then you wouldn't do anyting 4 fear of dieing. life is more scary than death bcoz u neva no wot is gunna happen in 5 mins or 5 yrs whereas with death you're dead so nothin can happen! any1 here christian?

Yeah I'm scared about Death. I'm sure nearly everyone iz. It's a scary thing but its gunna happen whether you like it or not.

nah you can't be scared of death coz then you wouldn't do anyting 4 fear of dieing. life is more scary than death bcoz u neva no wot is gunna happen in 5 mins or 5 yrs whereas with death you're dead so nothin can happen! any1 here christian?

Yes and i agree, but im more scared of how i die then death, like going peacefully would be great, but an exposion is not the way i want to go.

well, the last thing i want to do is picture my death commiting suicide

trust me, explosion is better!

personally, i think death is not the one we must fear, what we must fear is the life after death, are you sure you're going to heaven?? not me, i'm a f***in sinner, but i'll work it out

for you who is scared of death, here's a piece of advice: life the sweet life like there is no tommorow! and when you done that, make your peace with God! just live the life to the full dudes!

Edited by ArtSweet

Yeah man, I know we can't do much when it's right there, knocking.

But to be honest, I am scared. Very scared. I mean, I've done things I regret doing and things I shouldn't have done. Can't leave before I start sorting those things out, 'ya feel?

Plus, I can't leave my ex, I love her like hell. I can't stop thinking about her. I'm just curious how all the angels and Gods will think of me when I'm sitting lonely in hell (or heaven, preferably.. LOL!) thinking about how to get her back.

Not really no. Death is inevitable, so why fear it? No one knows what happens after death so that's scary to think about, but why think about it? I'm a healthy young person, why should I worry about death? If I die tommorow I'll be dead so what could I have done about it?

2 words: fammily& friends, aren`t you gonna miss them?

How would I know? I'll be dead. While I believe in the after life, if there is a Heaven I'm sure I'll miss them, and of course I miss those who have died, but I don't fear the missing them. I enjoy life to it's fullest and enjoy my time with other people and try not to hold grudes against anyone who I am close to. That way when they or I die I know it won't be without regrets.

well I'm not scared of death,(its a complicated thing everyone will go through. lol) but i AM scared that there isn't anything after it. like what if there isn't any heaven or hell or reincarnation or ANYTHING. (sorry religious people) what if once we die, its just lights out. done. nothing. no memories, no nothing! it is extremely hard to think about being dead. you might think oh well i can still think, wait no. i couldn't because I'd be dead. think hard about that and i guarantee a headache.

p.s. if i could choose the way i die, it would be at age 99, having lots of fun. die with a smile.

I'm not scared of dieing, because it'll happen, and there's no stopping it.

What I'm sacred of is dieing young.

Both of my grandafthers died, within 12 months of eachother, and both were under 75 (One of them was 69).

Now IMO that's a young age to die at, and what petrifies me even more is on my dad's side my great grandadfater died when he was 72, and my grandad, that I already mentioned was 69, but he died from cancer. I have inherited alot of health characteristics from my dad's side.

That's what really scares me about death, because it can take anyone at any age.

Edited by MVC

Not really no. Death is inevitable, so why fear it? No one knows what happens after death so that's scary to think about, but why think about it? I'm a healthy young person, why should I worry about death? If I die tommorow I'll be dead so what could I have done about it?

Ummmm..... Do you care to explain exactly how you miss someone when you're DEAD?

I'm not afraid of dying, really. I'm more afraid of Keruri dying. Mainly because I am just afraid of losing her. So yes, I'm afraid of death, but not so much my own.