Does the death scare you?

Gycu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally.

I have a feeling I am going to die young, because I just can't see myself as an adult. I read somewhere people that die young subconciously saw it coming. Maybe that's with me, I subconciously know I don't have an adult future.

And that scares the ***** **** out of me.

But then again that could all be bullshit.

The way id want to die is Dying on my 100th Birthday. YAY ive been living a century, *Cough, Cough, Choke, Choke >.< .

Heart Attack

ROFL, I laughed so hard when I read that OMG. Heh, jeeze that sounds funny.

BTW I'm twelve too! Born July 29, 1994. You're only eighteen days older than me. Cool! (offtopic)

Oh really (lol)

Actually i changed my mind I think that everyone dies at some point in they're lives but to be honest im still scared because if i died in a few minutes i would have died young, now thats scary.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'd also like to know about ghosts. In one of the Harry Potter books they explain a theory, which is you turn into a ghost when you are afraid of dieing. But there has not been any hard evidence of ghosts ever, so tecnically we should dismiss ghosts as fake.

Yeah, I'd also like to know about ghosts. In one of the Harry Potter books they explain a theory, which is you turn into a ghost when you are afraid of dieing. But there has not been any hard evidence of ghosts ever, so tecnically we should dismiss ghosts as fake.

Conventional wisdom is that the person has "unfinished busines" on earth and so their souls are not prepared to cross over into the afterlife. (We should probably make a whole new topic on ghosts). The Catholic Church teaches you (at least what I was thought in Sunday School) that ghosts are tools of the devil. I don't believe this personally. Oddly enough, for all the things I don't believe in, I do in ghosts. Never seen one, but I've got some pictures (which I would be glad to share if anyone wants to see them), and I've had some strange things happen personally.

Check out www.theshadowlands.net, they have great info on ghosts.

I'm shit scared of death to be honest, I might go as far to say I'm Necrophobic. I'm a Christian and because of that, I'm should believe in heaven, but whenever people's heart stops and they temporarily die, you never hear them talking about going to heaven, for them it was just like being asleep. Unaware.

It scares me to think that as soon as you're dead, that's it, nothing.

I want to be killed instantly

Why do you want to be killed?

I think he means instead of slowly. Like if hes gonna die, make it quick.

I'm shit scared of death to be honest, I might go as far to say I'm Necrophobic. I'm a Christian and because of that, I'm should believe in heaven, but whenever people's heart stops and they temporarily die, you never hear them talking about going to heaven, for them it was just like being asleep. Unaware.

It scares me to think that as soon as you're dead, that's it, nothing.

Yeah and like the guy who had a 20 year coma. it was just like 20 years of sleep and when he woke up he thought he had just woken up the next morning back in the 80s.

Edited by tilly

your just super weak with hardly any muscle mass, bone strength, or body manipulation. its like if you went to sleep and woke up the next morning, you would have the same mindset as if you woke up 20 years later after a coma. you never went to heaven, you probably had some crazy crazy dreams but you most likely will not remember 99.999 percent of them and maybe not even any.

I have so much to live for...you know...GTAIV. :bleh:

*Cough*GTA Nerd*Cough*, death does not really scare me, i just hope that i will die an old man peacefully in his sleep.

What's you're definition of "GTA Nerd"?

I'm just joking around.

Be that as it may, but you still used the phrase "GTA Nerd" when I said that GTAIV was the only thing I'm living for, which was just to get a little humor in this so far depressing topic. You obviously had meaning behind it even if it were a joke.

Someone said that they were afraid of death because that's it...It's not like you could flip a switch and start over. That's the thing that I mainly think about. Sleeping is the only thing you could relate death with and you at least dream when you sleep...It's hard to imagine that you just simply die and that's it...hard to cope with.