Afterlife, Do you belive in it?

CroScorpion

so what do you really believe? that we will just die and rot in the ground?

you have to believe something you know?

and actually the afterlife is written in many religions bible(including Islam, Christian, Jewish, Buddha, and many other religion)

even satanic religion have one! it's in hell :lolbounce:

what do you really believe? :huh:

I believe in Heaven and Hell. I just don't think this is all. Maybe I'm wrong, frankly I'll never find out till I'm dead.

But I have had expierences that have made be a beilever, and I think all of the miracles and the like out there are too numerous to just pass off.

I ask ye, draftermatt, when was the last time a miracle happened? oh, a good 1700 years ago at least. Convenient how none have happened since then.

Sorry, strict atheist. Yeah, you'll die, rot in a hole. Get eaten by crap, then turned into ashes when nuclear war breaks out and your corpse is nuked...

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

I believe in Heaven and Hell. I just don't think this is all. Maybe I'm wrong, frankly I'll never find out till I'm dead.

But I have had expierences that have made be a beilever, and I think all of the miracles and the like out there are too numerous to just pass off.

I ask ye, draftermatt, when was the last time a miracle happened? oh, a good 1700 years ago at least. Convenient how none have happened since then.

Sorry, strict atheist. Yeah, you'll die, rot in a hole. Get eaten by crap, then turned into ashes when nuclear war breaks out and your corpse is nuked...

well, what happens after that??? our mind wouldn't just dissapear, it have to reappear again somewhere, are you just gonna blacked out???

It so stupid like die and be reborned, or die and be in heaven so 10 chicks can walk around you (naked)!

Your idea of heaven... Pathetic.

I ask ye, draftermatt, when was the last time a miracle happened? oh, a good 1700 years ago at least.

I can disagree to that. Miracles happen every day.

[off/on topic weird question] So what detemines your personality? Where is your personality and/or soul?

I really hope Heaven exists :) but we might just dissapear and stop existing, just without not knowing nothing, do you guys remember something before you were born? where was your mind than?in that place you`ll probably return after you died...

the last time a miracle happened? oh, a good 1700 years ago at least. Convenient how none have happened since then.

Uh, no try a few months ago. Google a story about a nun who was cured of Parkinsons after praying to Pope John Paul II. Or any number of the miracles a dead person has to do to become a Catholic Saint. And if there were miracles 1700 years ago by your calculations then wouldn't that mean that there was an afterlife then?

I don't know. I am a Christian, and I know its obviously impossible to know what happens or to have evidence of the afterlife. I'm supposed to believe in Heaven, but I can't help realizing, no-one really knows...

And if there were miracles 1700 years ago by your calculations then wouldn't that mean that there was an afterlife then?

Don't get how that works, but i did say at lest, just to be on the safe side, since i really don't know (or care) that much.

BTW, i was trying to defy the fact that miracles ever happened, probably undetectable in type. Undermining FTW!

I had this thought, one time I was just sitting, then I remembered how people say death is like sleeping but never waking up. So I thought about it, and thought maybe we are just sleeping, and the after life is just a dream and you can never wake up from it. The reason why you could never wake up is because your physical body is destroyed.

But then I said to myself that it doesnt make sense.

I believe in heaven. Maybe heaven is like a island. That island will contain everything, everyone that you have ever loved. Mommy and Daddy, God, Jesus, family, your dog, friends, just waiting for you on that island.

I know for sure that hell is a firey pit. You will be able to everything on that island, but you can't reach to that island. Far away.

Thats enough about my thoughts.

I am catholic by the way. Specifically Roman Catholic.

I will die and rott like the rest of you. You think because you are smarter than a dog or any living creatures ( and supposedly have as soul), you will go to heaven? Mankind are so smart that in fact we are stupid. Dont make thing complex, we die, end of the line.

hey man, i gotta ask you something, what religion does you have and believe? now, i'm not a lunatic and God loving kind of guy, but i still have a responsibility, and that is to believe him, after all, who did made you? warner brothers? rockstar games? no! our developer and owner is the one we called God(or any other makers you believed in). rot in the ground, where will you go??? back to the womb? go to a special place, or get burned in some sh*tty place? your choice of religion

here is the last question: where does your mind and soul(or concience) go?? can you explain it? no! because humans are not that smart! they couldn't find out where they come from! and there is one thing they can do: try to make some theory, or believe in some guy or something!