• World in Conflict(PC)
    • Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl(PC)
    • Unreal Tournament 3(PC)
    • Silent Hunter 4(PC)
    • Crysis(PC)
    • Crackdown(XBox 360)
    • Virtua Fighter(XBox 360, PS3)
    • Lair(PS3)
    • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption(Nintendo Wii)
    • Sonic & the secret rings(Nintendo Wii)
    • GTA 4 (PC, Xbox 360, PS3)

Well, I'm definitely going to play GTA IV on the PS3 this year, and I'll probably also get Virtua Fighter 5 (PS3), also I'd like to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but the question is if my PC can handle it, seems like an amazing game you know. The other games seems great too, you never know, maybe I'll get a chance to play them too.

well, i'm not that wealthy, :( so i'm just gonna get virtua fighter, crackdown, gta IV, and other games that are in xbox 360 ;)

and ps3 is on downfall right now, because of the extremely high price for just a console/mini computer/whatever the hell you wanna call it. and frankly i don't want to wait untill the price gets down, that is like waiting a year, or maybe more! :nope:

Well I'm not wealthy either, I just have to buy them somehow you know :) It's always the best to wait till the price has gotten lower and everything, also, the PS3 has dropped to £399.99 at play.com and wh smith, so that's not bad you know, besides, I've missed some great games, like Yakuza, MGS3: Subsistence, Twilight Princess, so that could help pretty damn much.