new features

I smell like donuts

dont spam. dude. yuve broken like 10 rules since you've been here. have u read the rules?

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2

read 'em and obey 'em

You should be able to climb ladders and other climable things.

yeah! i couldnt believe that wasnt in san andreas. it better be in gta4.

I agree! I was sittin there in GTA San Andreas and saw a latter and walk up, could'nt climb it. That sucks. I totally expected that to be there.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah have you ever seen a ice street video? where like the cars are sliding like crazy? maybe a little of that could be incorporated. Also when you run and turn to quick you slide.

Is That were the cars are braking in the snow and just going into the back of parked cars????

i think that would be grat feature!!

Yeah man, well, as far as I know Driv3r had it like that and I liked it, so why not in GTA IV. I'm not saying we shouldn't see any explosions at all (that will depend on the crash and all), but if the car easily gets flipped upside down, then why can't it just lie there... And then later leave, just like the exploded cars did after a while. But also, having explosions has been a little bit of GTAs speciality, you gotta think about that, so I'm not really sure about removing that feature. But it's nothing, if it's still there I will love it, if it's not there anymore I will still love it. Also, we'll see less explosions if it happens and that's not good you know, especially when we're talking GTA here.

That sounds cool, but if I want to listen to other MP3 music while doing criminal activity I could as well turn on my stereo you know. Anyway man, did anyone appreciate having a video gaming system in CJ's home? I don't remember the game but I had some fun with it, would you want to have any classic in GTA IV? To me it really doesn't matter, but something would at least be something you know.

That sounds cool, but if I want to listen to other MP3 music while doing criminal activity I could as well turn on my stereo you know. Anyway man, did anyone appreciate having a video gaming system in CJ's home? I don't remember the game but I had some fun with it, would you want to have any classic in GTA IV? To me it really doesn't matter, but something would at least be something you know.

I Think You Should Be Able To Play The Old GTAs With The Top Down View At Places Like Internet Cafe's N At Some Of Your Safe Houses!

One thing i'd really like, when you cause an accident peds, stand and watch holding there hands overthere mouths etc, you see medical helicopters flying in taking badly injured people away, peds come up and see you, police cone off the area, and if its your fault police try and catch you if they do you get fined etc.

I'd love to see vastly improved pool, as well as other sport's games you can play in-game, including kart racing!! :D

Oh, and I hope that theme park works. I'd love to get in a rollercoaster, and then start firing off a gun so people are screaming even more lol. And dodgems and stupid stuff like that.

Edited by Alistair

Hehe yeah man, I know, I'd also love to be able to ride the rollercoaster, when I first saw it I was hoping that you were able to ride it, but we'll see what R* has in mind. But when you think about it, GTA IV doesn't really seem to be that kind of game, riding rollercoasters, but it could in the other hand work great in a mission when you have to eliminate someone or something like that, riding while firing off the gun etc.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Good idea, Arch.

Hmmmm... Yeaaahh... Those peds in the previous games looked like if they were just walking around for completely no reason.. We should be able to see people with Laptops in the parks, and we can just go punch them in the face while they were working on their essays or something.

Good idea, Arch.

Hmmmm... Yeaaahh... Those peds in the previous games looked like if they were just walking around for completely no reason.. We should be able to see people with Laptops in the parks, and we can just go punch them in the face while they were working on their essays or something.

lol you could bludgheon someone to death witht their own laptop... hehe.

Or sneak uop behing them, break their neck, steal the Laptop, and go flog it on a street corner or at a pawn shop...