No Planes

Gerard

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless there was another city, in a different country, or a city far, far away, I don't really see the point in planes.

It's not a big loss anyway. ;)

dont you ever just wanna go on a joyfly?? or make pretend your a pilot and crash because you spilled your coffee??!!!

Ya, no doubt it'll be a kick-ass game but now that we've used a plane and loved them now not having them in GTAIV it'll maybe lesson the uber experience. Just a little...

exactly! we all love planes now! there has to be something!

Unless there was another city, in a different country, or a city far, far away, I don't really see the point in planes.

dont you ever just wanna go on a joyfly?? or make pretend your a pilot and crash because you spilled your coffee??!!!

Yeah but I don't play GTA, just so I can crash a plane.

I admit planes are a cool feature, but I bet once we get more info, everyone will forget about the absense of planes in GTA4, and talk about the cool new things.:)

I never used planes a great deal anyway.

but this is liberty city, right?

modified to look like NYC, right?

so then, in LC, there was a airport at shoreside vale, BUT, we still dont know if this is realy the same city as GTAIII or GTA LCS, anywaysm if the airport still is there, we all modders, could work toghetter (correct me if im wrong please), to make some aircraft mods, if it goes on PC...im goin' off topic, sorry.

it would "suck" if there was no planes, because then you wouldnt be able to make terrorist atacks....

Wait- let's emphasize on that a little.... besides there being no planes, they say it's *just* a city.... does that mean no FORESTS, either?!?! One of my favorite features in San andreas is that it had places like Back o' Beyond and the hidden trails in the forests, you're telling me they're just going to cancel out that whole feature alltogether??! I mean yeah I love new york city just as much as the next guy, I LIVE here, but jesus I don't need a game that features just the city itself, hell all I have to do is just walk outside. I play GTA to "go other places", and to "get out there", among other things.

What about the people that live in Miami, or Cali? They have to play VC and SA.... What's the difference?

Its pretty stupid to take a plane from LaGurdia to JFK. Theres only 2 major airports in NYC. There might be smaller ones for like UPS or FedEx but I don't live in NYC.

Rockstar is recreating 5 NYC boroughs for GTA IV:

Brooklyn = Broker

Manhattan = Alonquin

Queens = Dukes

The Bronx = Bohan

New Jersey = Alderney

If they say its Liberty City still will we be able to access the other part?

A few things to point out.

1. How exactly do you know this, at all?

2. Jersey is a state, buddy....

Planes are f***ing fun !

Rockstar are f***ing idios not putting planes in , f***ing picks.

I might as well not buy gta4 and just play san andreas.

Also if they dont include anthor city then that a big step back also stuff like we wont include the countryside why that was really fun and afther completeing the game how boring is that going to be no planes.

also rockstar say that we are bring realism to the game i dont gave a f*** about realism that what gta games are not about !

and who can trust Game Informer ?

Planes are f***ing fun !

Also if they dont include anthor city then that a big step back also stuff like we wont include the countryside why that was really fun and afther completeing the game how boring is that going to be no planes.

also rockstar say that we are bring realism to the game i dont gave a f*** about realism that what gta games are not about !

not havin planes aint so bad it jus means u gotta drive around more, just dont crash as much and you'll b fine. however i do agree with you on the another city thing. if they dont add another city i will very dissapionted but heres hoping eh?

Planes are f***ing fun !

So you're not going to buy GTA4, just because there's no planes?

If you're crazy about flying planes, why not buy a flight simulator or Ace Combat?

I couldn't care less if there's no planes, because there's so much more to GTA then that. Actually IMO the only time planes have served any real purpose in GTA, is those few flying based missions in SA, and where you fly to LC. Other then that, there was no use for them. ;)

Planes are f***ing fun !

If you're crazy about flying planes, why not buy a flight simulator or Ace Combat?

I couldn't care less if there's no planes, because there's so much more to GTA then that. Actually IMO the only time planes have served any real purpose in GTA, is those few flying based missions in SA, and where you fly to LC. Other then that, there was no use for them. ;)

Just add to that, parachuting was pretty cool, but if they have helicopters that could still be possible.

Planes are f***ing fun !

You dont f***ing understand gta games are about having fun and if they take planes out half of the fun is gone next rockstar will saying you wont be able to run people over.

I understand planes were good but I think they might have also took into consideration 9/11, if you could crash planes into buildings and destroy parts of the building people will say stuff like '9/11 repeated in GTA' and 'GTA encourages terrorism' so really it doesn't give Jack Thompson the satisfaction of trying to sue R* again.

Planes are f***ing fun !

Just add to that, parachuting was pretty cool, but if they have helicopters that could still be possible.

Not if you jump out, and for some reason the chute goes off, and gets tangled in the rotor, and well you know what happens. lol

Also I agree with the 9/11 part too PS3 player.

I'm pretty sure that was one of the reasons, why planes were absent in GTA3 (Well of course there was the clipped wing Dodo).

Edited by MVC

Planes are f***ing fun !

yeah, it's not a big loss really..., i mean this is the first upcoming GTA game in the next-gen consoles, they gonna have to put it in the next game after IV.

you gotta admit, some of the features in gta 2 were also erased/improved

and why do you need a plane that much? to hit chrysler building????

this is their first job to release a game to the PS3/XBOX360 console, you should give rockstar some slack, after all, if the planes couldn't fit into the game, i'm glad it's liberty city! :lol:

I have to admit Im not so keen on the thought of gta4 now. Just a city, no forests or anything I loved those sections, also Im not a fan of NYC i think there are much more interessting cities that havent been done before. I loved the planes so thats a shame.

Planes are f***ing fun !

dude. if you like planes that much then get a plane game. yes i agree with you. planes are a great thing in gta but if thats all you do then just get a different game.

and another thing. NEVER EVER EVER diss rockstar EVER!!!!! they MADE the only thing that you like about gta and they have all the privilege to take it away. heck! they have the option to discontinue gta! they can just put gta iv in the vault. and gta would be never heard of again.