No Planes

Gerard

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think taking over the entire city is going to be an option in the game - because it is made assuming that you don't use cheats. They certainly wouldn't make it so that people who did cheat got a better end result than those who did not.

In the magazine they said they didn't want to do a rag-to-riches storyline but more of a rag-to- where you want to be storyline.

That sounds to me like you're trying to trick yourself into believing there will be planes in GTA IV. You want them so much you're in denial...

But yes of course Rockstar have made the right decision for the right reasons. I bet you they had big long discussions for weeks about taking planes out - probably fights in the boardroom about it. But they took them out for a reason

yer that took the piss. but r* probly wouldnt do something like that. They will have their own unique way. The only planes i think will be in the game would be for advertisement, like flying in the sky, but you not being able to pilot them yourself

yer that took the piss. but r* probly wouldnt do something like that. They will have their own unique way. The only planes i think will be in the game would be for advertisement, like flying in the sky, but you not being able to pilot them yourself

well thats kind of like the andromeda but we still got a hold of that. maybe theres just going to be choppers. thats really all we need. just be patient. there is no doubt that there will be planes in the next next gta. and seriously. we really do NEED helecopters.

there is no doubt that there will be planes in the next next gta.

Um... yes there is lots of doubt that there will be planes. Like the VP of Rockstar specifically saying that there won't be... kind of a clue, y'know?

People who say there will be hidden planes or that Rockstar are just joking/lying are really not facing up to the fact that there won't be planes in the game. Get over it.

If it turns out that there is a plane, then that's an added bonus, but there is nothing to say that there will be.

there is no doubt that there will be planes in the next next gta.

Um... yes there is lots of doubt that there will be planes. Like the VP of Rockstar specifically saying that there won't be... kind of a clue, y'know?

People who say there will be hidden planes or that Rockstar are just joking/lying are really not facing up to the fact that there won't be planes in the game. Get over it.

If it turns out that there is a plane, then that's an added bonus, but there is nothing to say that there will be.

Too true, I think a variety of helicopters though will make up for there being no planes.

It would be nice if there were some unlockable stuff thought, not planes but like unlockable motorbikes and cars.

:'(

It does add to the realism, but I'm not sure whether I prefer something like Mafia or something like Carmageddon (remember anyone?). The point is one is a masterpiece based on Godfather trilogy and the second is a total arcade. Yea, I really enjoy playing "deep" games like Mafia but once it's done it's over. On the other hand, Carmageddon is a game where you don't have to use brains or anything associated to it. Just pure fun and ownage. Since I'm a stunter aswell it'd be nice to be able to have some more fun after 100%.

E-eggs of planes are still planes...

At the most of planes shown in GTAIV IMO wil probably be in a cutscene. But that's it....

and most likely seen flying in the sky. and if there is, ppl will find a way to get them. there have been those kinds of planes in all the gta games. but they arent easter eggs. they are removed from the game just like swat van and andromeda. OR rockstar can just make them unsolid like 3 and vice. but im sure they wont do that.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?