Counter-Strike Source

Silberio

howdy

i got Counter-Strike Source now, but i think its like the old version, becouse ive played CSS in other places, and there you can select like gerrilla, artic dude, seal, and in my version, i can only select "CT forces" and "terrorist", and all the soldiers are the same, and i would like to know if there is any update to make it able to select seal, gerilla and stuff.

thanks

On your first question, I don't know man, I don't play CSS, but if the servers allow to have mods then maybe you can play with mods installed. And your second question, I have no idea man. And on your last question, I think you just launch CSS, then you go to Play Online or something like that, Find Servers, you go to the Internet tab and you should have a lot of servers to choose from.

but to play online, you gotta have all mods uninstalled, right?

and what is this patch called.

also, how do i play online?!

Well Counter-Strike: Source uses Steam to connect to the internet. So you should be trying to launch it from a greenish application called Steam.

Also, you may have CS 1.6 instead.

CS:Source looks like this:

dedust20160qw6.jpg

CS 1.6 looks like this:

csassault0012ap1.jpg

Also having mods is allowed on most of the servers. The good ones, anyway. It depends on what sv_consistency is set to.

Yeah man, if you got Steam on your HDD, just launch Steam and go to the tab My games, and then if you have CSS installed, then it should be there, just right click CSS and launch the game, or double click or something. Well I don't know about how to check your version, doesn't it tell you automatically if you don't have the latest version?

• 2 weeks later...