Help with Mission 6

teddycutie

Vice City Stories---Mission 7: "Got Protection?" for Marty. Drive Phil's truck to the lock up.

We can not find "lock up" Does anyone know where this "lock up" is????? We have been driving around and around....

Edited by teddycutie

Well as far as I know "Got Protection" is that mission when you're going to pick up some girls for Marty. Or maybe you're talking about that mission "Marked Men", not sure, but I think that's when you're supposed to drive Phil's truck to a lock up in Little Haiti, also you gotta drive a bit careful, cuz you have a load of merchandise in the back. Just follow the blip on the map, that's where this lock up is, and when you're there you should see a yellow-red warehouse or something, you have to drive behind it to get to the lock up. I think that's the one you're talking about, good luck man.

Sorry to be so confusing.... I made a mistage on the mission #. It is mission 7 on the walk thoughs.

7. Marked Men

Reward: n/a

Mission For: Phil Cassady

This mission will not be availible until you have completed "Got Protection?" for Marty. Drive Phil's truck to the lock up. Try to keep the truck in perfect or near perfect condition. After you arrive, you will see that Martinez has sent you into a trap. Move the truck after the cutscene so that you can perform a drive by on some gang members, and Phil will also help. After you have taken care of the first group. Get out and equip your pistol to finish the rest of the gang members. Collect their SMGs before getting back into Phil's truck. Ram one of the Stallions blocking the alleyways, and drive out onto the street. Head back to Phil's place. You will soon see more enemies following you in cars, but Phil will start lobbing Molotov cocktails and keep them under control. After you arrive at the docks, the mission will be over.

This is the mission we are having problems with, trying to locate the "lock up"

Thanks to all that replied.

Isn't there a marker on the map? I think I know what you mean. When you go to the lock-up you drive down the main road that stretches all the way from Phil's place to the last road you take turning into Little Haiti and keep driving until you see an opening between the 2 buildings and threough the alleyway. Sorry if this is wrong.

• 3 months later...
Sorry to be so confusing.... I made a mistage on the mission #. It is mission 7 on the walk thoughs.

7. Marked Men

Reward: n/a

Mission For: Phil Cassady

This mission will not be availible until you have completed "Got Protection?" for Marty. Drive Phil's truck to the lock up. Try to keep the truck in perfect or near perfect condition. After you arrive, you will see that Martinez has sent you into a trap. Move the truck after the cutscene so that you can perform a drive by on some gang members, and Phil will also help. After you have taken care of the first group. Get out and equip your pistol to finish the rest of the gang members. Collect their SMGs before getting back into Phil's truck. Ram one of the Stallions blocking the alleyways, and drive out onto the street. Head back to Phil's place. You will soon see more enemies following you in cars, but Phil will start lobbing Molotov cocktails and keep them under control. After you arrive at the docks, the mission will be over.

This is the mission we are having problems with, trying to locate the "lock up"

Thanks to all that replied.

you don't really need to ram the stallions that is blocking your path , you can simply just drive them to make the path clear or you can just blow those car up.