"4/13/07"

Harwood Butcher

I'll talk to ya in pm...

Ok now this is just retarded. It was your idea for me to stay off TGTAP as a joke to see what people say and you go saying "Bahahahahah, you guys don't get it." Now you're sending PMs telling people about it. You ruined your own idea.

EDIT: Oh and I also want to point out that I havn't talked to Dazza over MSN in over 5 days so he wouldn't have known anything about me.

Edited by Original GTA Master

I'll talk to ya in pm...

Ok now this is just retarded. It was your idea for me to stay off TGTAP as a joke to see what people say and you go saying "Bahahahahah, you guys don't get it." Now you're sending PMs telling people about it. You ruined your own idea.

EDIT: Oh and I also want to point out that I havn't talked to Dazza over MSN in over 5 days so he wouldn't have known anything about me.

I know, besides passwords to priv. forums I suck at secrets... :/ I was sure some of you would figure it out though on your own. Maybe just to soon to figure it out...

I'll talk to ya in pm...

Dude, i am have not talked to you, but you were on <_<

I'll talk to ya in pm...

Dude, i am have not talked to you, but you were on <_<

I don't see how that's possible since I didn't turn on my computer until yesterday.