Manhunt 2 Full Trailer + Screenshots and Images

Jared

Just got the announcement from Rockstar themselves:

An experiment at a secret research facility has gone catastrophically wrong.

Daniel Lamb and Leo Kasper are the only surviving subjects.

The Pickman Project will stop at nothing to hunt them down and stop the truth from getting out.

The door to your cell is open. One choice. One chance. They took your life.

Time to take it back.

www.rockstargames.com/manhunt2

Direct Trailer Link - This will also get you into the site without being asked for your age, a little glitch I presume.

Screenshots and Images - Will also bypass age restrictions.

Enjoy.

Cool indeed too bad it doesn`t come for PC , like the previous Manhunt did...:(

Oh I remember R* said that we should play the 1st Manhunt in a dark room with the doors closed and windows sealed to have full experience for this game....:)

Edited by Gycu

Number 1 was dark enough with the windows, doors and lights on, the game itself was not very bright, but that made the experience even better. Shame about there being no PC convert, I did love the PC version most out of the PS2 and PC versions I bought, simply because it was so much more fun, plus the controls were easier, in some aspects anyway,

Number 1 was dark enough with the windows, doors and lights on, the game itself was not very bright, but that made the experience even better. Shame about there being no PC convert, I did love the PC version most out of the PS2 and PC versions I bought, simply because it was so much more fun, plus the controls were easier, in some aspects anyway,

And you could port the weapons to VC/SA :D

Yeh it's a shame, but hopefully they might port it at a later date :) Until then I'm getting it on PS2 (ASAP before it gets banned again)