[SA]Knuckleduster

DareDevilX

Here is my 4th solo.it's best editing done by me...stunts are good too.This is audition for GLS by the way

and I'm still waiting for results.

It's a bit lagy in some parts because of my slow computer,but it's not so bad either.

You'll definetly like it!

NO CHEATS WERE USED!!!!

ONLY SLOWITDOWN CHEAT WAS USED FOR TAXI STUNTS!!!!

Edited by DareDevilX

No it wasn't under slowitdown cheat either.It's very easy to do it.Try.

thx for compliments anyway

EDIT:Oh yeah it could seem a bit floaty but that's because of my computer.C'mon don't you think

that GLS wouldn't notice that I'm cheating on their audition.

Edited by DareDevilX

It was pretty good, though the music was a bit disturbing ( in a bad kinda way), but hey, thats a question of taste. And as you said the editing hadnt ben so bad if your comp hadnt been so slow.

Overall:

Stunts 7.5/10

Music 5/10

Edititing 7/10

Good luck on getting in the GLS, i would try that too if i werent so lazy :D

A few things.

1. It's really hard for me to believe that there is absolutely no handling editing at all. Of all the time I spent stunting on the PS2, my bikes have never acted anywhere near that. At all. Sorry, it's just hard for me to believe.

2. When doing car tricks, land them. Otherwise, they just seem kind of like luck. Failing the landing also takes away from the stunt, IMO.

3. The effects were highly bothersome, and yes, took away from the video. Use them less often, and I'd personally suggest not ever using the ones you used, not in the MIDDLE OF A STUNT, atleast.

Some people told me that they loved my effects...well....lol.

Anyway...I practiced alot to make these stunts.Try again and you'll see you can do it.Everybody can.

Or I'm just freakin' good at stunting....

Is there any specific stunt you think it's modded so maybe I can explain you how I did it?

EDIT:I know I should have landed that taxi stunt but the jump was so huge and very hard to repeat....

Edited by DareDevilX

A lot of the bike stunts seem like you flew over a building and a half and it doesn't seem possible without modifications.

In the beginning the effects are subtle and add to the video, like the first bike stunt and the first taxi stunt. Towards the end, though, the effects actually make the screen unidentifiable for a second, and in the middle of a stunt that just looks bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh...lol.As I wrote I used slowitdown cheat for them so I actually cheated.They can be done without

cheat but alot x 100 harder.Lean against the wall and press horn button like a mad man to jump of.You

have to complete 50 taxi missions to have this function.

• 4 weeks later...