ps4 thoughts

FamousGTA

Oh come on man, the PS3 has only been here for a couple of months, know what I'm saying, and already we're talking about the PS4... Crazy man, but of course, it's nice to speculate a little of Sony's next monster :) Well you never know, anything can happen the next five-six years or something, never know where the technology might reach.

If you start a topic just say more then "cool".

I agree with Sky: terrible. If there will be any.

I highly doubt a ps4 will ever exist.

PS4 will only not exist if PS3 doesn't do well, and they have already changed the staff around making the PS4, Ken kutaragi won't be doing it anymore so I guess there is a chance there will not be one.

Exept for exclusive games there isn't really a reason to buy a console. I mean, just buy a game pad and your PC pwns it. That's what's nice about the Wii; it does something a PC can't (at least nothing exists to do that yet).

By the time a new PS ( I'm thinking about 2009/2010) PS will be much more powerfull and it'd be to expensive buying a full new console that can keep up with those days standards.

Don't start another Flame War here, they're getting tedious now. Too early to think about PS4, but it'd be much more powerful, have better launch games (or SHOULD do), be quite expensive (but most of us will have decent paying jobs so its not a problem), have the best graphics of any console ever and will look extremely sleek.

• 2 months later...
Don't start another Flame War here, they're getting tedious now. Too early to think about PS4, but it'd be much more powerful, have better launch games (or SHOULD do), be quite expensive (but most of us will have decent paying jobs so its not a problem), have the best graphics of any console ever and will look extremely sleek.

Because you know for a fact that no other console will come out and be better. Because NOTHING can be better than a PLAYSTATION product, right? NO one is more advanced than Sony. :rolleyes:

I must ask the same, why are we speaking of PS4 not even a year after the release of the PS3? That would be like getting excited over the next GTA((after IV)) in December. It wouldn't make sense.