The "old" Gta IV trailer!?

LogizZ

Haha, oh man, I sure enjoyed that trailer :D Oh man, what if this was the REAL trailer? The real one? Huh, know what I'm saying, that would be like... WTF is going on with the graphics... :P Now graphics isn't everything, the gameplay could be great but if you ask me, PS3 and Xbox 360 can deliver much more than that. What if the real trailer was released on April fools day, April 1st? Man, maybe then we would see this one :P Haha... Oh yeah, anyway man, that was a funny one, also there is a similiar to this one, I think it was used as a April fools joke.

Hey guys, of course i know how the real looks, but read the text next to it, i am not stupid ya know :thumbsup:

"This is an very exlusive trailer, showing the city in Grand Theft Auto IV, when production just have started on the follow up game, the funny thing is that the soundtrack is still the same! It was never released to the public because it contains some visual bugs.

It stayed on the servers and are now released to the public!

Recorded in 2005.

Enjoy this Odd trailer! "

heh this really has nothing to do with this topic but my dad works @ rockstar games rockstar leeds...so i got to see the game in action@@@@@if i can sneak a video ill upload it onto youtube, lemmie just tell u its great!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@its so realistic!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!email me for questions @ [email protected]

my dad said is 1 month a a new mag is coming out that is being work on ATM i saw a little of it and here's what i remember:

It's a cold place in New York now where you aren't the main character, no that title is shared with you, this city is also the main character, as in the people and the things you can do, interaction is so much more advanced and Dan Houser finally tells us a little more about this "multiplayer" instead of an MMO we decided to make it more like the SAN ANDREAS 2 player option was, but in a newer, much better, more enjoyable way. Also Nitendo Wii will be treated with GTA3 and GTA VICE CITY. Here is a little slip my dad told me but I won't give out too much info...NIKO BELLIC is NOT the main character...Rome is, NIKO dies in the 5-9 mission and you become Rome!

Info by ijustwannatalk

email me for questions at:

[email protected]

~Thank You