GameInformer Q&A

Chris

GameInformer were lucky enough to grab the world exclusive preview of GTAIV last week, however, only one person at Game Informer actually saw the game in action, and that's Game Informer's Andrew Reine. And now he is asking for your questions!

Now remember that Andrew probably didn't get to see too much of the game, so bear that in mind when you're thinking of questions. It would be pointless to ask him about mutliplayer or episodic content for example, because he probably doesn't know about that himself.

Thursday, April 19th at 5PM CST is the cut-off date for all your questions, so don't be too long thinking about what to ask. Please do reply to this news post with your questions. I'll be collating them and emailing a list of those which are most likely to be answered on Thursday, though feel free to send in your questions yourself of course if you're really eager. If you're emailing in yourself or replying in our forums, please remember to sign your name at the end of your post if you wish to be credited (plus age and location if you want), otherwise I'll assume you wish to remain anonymous.

We're gearing up for a huge Game Informer Unlimited, and we're betting you have a lot of questions about the May World Exclusive Cover Story about Grand Theft Auto IV. There's only one person at Game Informer that has actually seen the game in action, and that's Game Informer's Andrew Reiner.

So what do you want to know about Rockstar's latest creation? Ask Reiner! We're not going to guarantee Reiner will be able to answer all of your questions, but he's going to try!

Send an e-mail to [email protected] with all of your Grand Theft Auto questions, and we'll have a list of questions and answers in the May 2007 edition of Game Informer Unlimited (which launches Monday, April 23rd).

Feel free to add your name, age, and location if you want to be credited with your question. If you want to be anonymous, that's fine too! Just let us know.

All of the Ask Reiner About Grand Theft Auto IV Questions will be cut off at 5pm CST on Thursday, April 19th. What are you waiting for? Send all of your Grand Theft Auto IV questions to [email protected]!

You'll need to be a member of our forums if you wish to comment. If you aren't already, you'll need to register, it only takes a matter of seconds, so what are you waiting for?

Link: Game Informer

Thanks to Jordan for the heads up.

Liberty City for GTAIV is remodeled to look more like New York City. Does this mean we wont see any old locations that were featured in the older version of Liberty City?

The May Issue of GameInformer said that Niko Bellic busted a car window and hotwired it, does this mean we’ll have to do this in order to commit grand theft auto?

-Original GTA Master

Thanks folks. I've just emailed Andrew, I started off with 3 of my own questions, one of which was on aircraft which meant I didn't include a couple of people who also asked that here (sorry!), and I think I selected most of your other questions you asked. I did rephrase some to broaden them in a couple of cases, apart from my rephrasing you were clearly credited. So if any are published you'll see your name there ;)

Hopefully he'll pay more attention to "GTAIV Questions from TheGTAPlace.com" than to any individual emails you may have sent :P

Seriously though, I hope they pick some questions from the fan sites, particularly the bigger ones, and those who actually posted about this anyway.

There's still a couple of hours left to submit your questions, however I only planned to send in one email and I've done that now after waiting for responses, so you'll have to do it yourself ;)

hey i got one, will there be hot coffee? jk that would be retarded.

You wrote in the GI article that after the inital load time, there is no more loading needed after that. Is that literally true, meaning that everything is instant like: starting and executing missions, enterable places, dying etc...