Hi Risers

K9 Krew

• 3 months later...
A few things, Wu-Zi.

They look absolutely retarded. People driving in them, look even more retarded.

They f*** with your gas mileage.

Why must these idiots LOWER trucks and RAISE cars? Always have to be backwards, don't they? I'd laugh so hard to see one of these things roll. That would make my day.

It wud be funnier to see the axle shear off, the gearboxexplode then see it rol down a cliff lol!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could find the video. There was a video of someone with 30'' (I think) polyurethane wheels. He tried to drag race it and snapped the axle shaft. The wheel and axle shaft went rolling down the track.

Moral of the story, if you are going to run 30'' tires and like 40'' wheels, get heavier axles.

They look like a cheap kid's toy car.

As for gas mileage, as long as the car has plenty of power, larger wheels will increase the MPG. The problem is that the car's

suspension is usually locked in place & the ride is like a low-rider. Once again, the streets are blocked w/ crapwagons that

can only go 20-25 MPH (30-40 KPH).

They're showing up in the Midwest, too.

The larger wheels and tires would have the effect of higher gear ratios. But it would be a lot of rotating mass. I considered going with taller tires on my Taurus. One of the reasons was a tad better gas mileage, the other was I wouldn't be putting so many miles on the odometer.

Edit: I believe it's called Donk or something.