Failed Idea:LC News TV

I was looking around in LCS's files with LCS Tex. I was looking though the SPLASH folder and came across three texture files named News, News2, and News 3. I don't ever remember there being a TV news cast nor LC News. There was the announcements over the radio stations that said "Liberty News" when you completed a certain missions but thats it. Here are the textures. I don't think anyone has found this before because I used the search feature and didn't find anything.

LC%20NEWS.png

LC%20NEWS%202.png

LC%20NEWS%203.png

Source: My news post at RockstarWatch (Currently in closed beta)

Edited by gamerzworld

Was this in the PSP? Because I would like to find that. It looks as good.

They might of be in the game files. I'm betting that they are, but I don't know for sure.

Good find and it will most likely be in GTAIV but are you sure you haven't created them yourself?

Wait, I did make them and some how put them onto the LCS disk even though there is no way to edit read only disks. You found me out! /sarcasm

Good find and it will most likely be in GTAIV but are you sure you haven't created them yourself?

Wait, I did make them and some how put them onto the LCS disk even though there is no way to edit read only disks. You found me out! /sarcasm

Unless you have connections :whistle:

Anyway, great job on finding these!

If you watch the GTA IV trailer, the big scene in "time sqaure" with all the peds scrambling about, pause it and look to the left of the screen. You'll see "Liberty Tree" above the scrolling sign, and below it "Yesterday's News Today". Not sure what this has to do with anything, just thought I'd bring it to your attention.