original sims for pc

Mike356

Hey man, I assume you're speaking of the original The Sims and not The Sims 2? Well, there could be a chance your local store is selling it, but I don't know man, don't have such a good view on the PC-games today. But one thing is for sure, you can always get the game somewhere on the web, there's tons of websites that sells games, just go to one of them and see if they have it in stock.

Well how big is your HDD? I think you might need to remove some stuff on your HDD, that'll help pretty damn much, and of course, then you might be able to run The Sims 2 instead, it's a much better choice than The Sims you know. But if you comp now is old and doesn't have much space, then of course, The Sims can give you a lot of good gaming hours.

i dont think i have enough diskspace

Do you know how much room The Sims takes with all of it's expansion packs((practically the only way you can get it now))? And the single most fun part about The Sims is downloading new objects. Trust me, I had about 5GBs worth of The Sims, and I wasn't as avid into downloading objects as one of my friends.

Well how big is your HDD? I think you might need to remove some stuff on your HDD, that'll help pretty damn much, and of course, then you might be able to run The Sims 2 instead, it's a much better choice than The Sims you know. But if you comp now is old and doesn't have much space, then of course, The Sims can give you a lot of good gaming hours.

my computers about 2 to 3 years old and 200 gb of free space available

Edited by grove4life

Well, how about specs? Anyway man, and 200 gigs space avalible? Shit man, that's pretty damn much. I think you should look at the used games, I'm sure you'll find a used The Sims for PC, ebay.com has pretty much everything you know. I'm not sure how the stores are, some might have it you know, but, you can always go there and ask them or something. But the web has pretty much everything, so my advice keep looking there.

my computers about 2 to 3 years old and 200 gb of free space available

Can i say that, my computer is 3-4 years old and has 80gb available space, i run every Sims 2 game, got them all and stuff packs, you should be fine with them.

Same to me to me but I really don`t want the original Sims, my sister bought all the Sims 2 series , only Open For Bussines `because the store had empty stock...But he bought one of the Stuff Pack...I played only The Sims Vacation and Hot Date, those were bought by my dar when he had a trip to the capital of my country...In my city you can only find TS 2 and maybe some deluxe packs if I noticed right at the store...Just wait for 2008 or 2009 and you`ll have The Sims 3 :)

I had it. Yes, had. But I didn't like the sims that much. The concept was nice, but the AI and graphics were horrible. And for a 'life-sim' in do think AI should be good.

Um, you do realise how old The Sims is, right? The graphics aren't necessarily HORRIBLE.... With games from that type of angle you don't really need AMAZING graphics anyways.

I had it. Yes, had. But I didn't like the sims that much. The concept was nice, but the AI and graphics were horrible. And for a 'life-sim' in do think AI should be good.

Well have you played TS2? The AI is awesome and the Graphics rules, still one of the best Graphics in a game ever made, same as the PS3.