Game helps

CroScorpion

Do you think they can help us in real world?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

Games maybe can improve your reflex's, coordination and stuff like that.

They cant improve anything social, go outside

Yeah, this has been repeated about 342684 times in this topic.

No. Except for those educational games which nobody buys.

Um, it isn't about LEARNING.... You can improve SKILLS by playing video games.

3 words: NO WAY.

That's two words, buddy.

Video games don't do a damn thing.

Dude, there's plenty of research that say otherwise. How can you say something that makes you use quick tactical thinking and quick hand-eye coordination DOESN'T improve those said skills?

Oh yes, that brings back soo many memories. Me and my bro used to multiplay it (back when you could multiplay a game with split screen) I, the Mclaren F1. He, the Ferrari F50. Takes me back to the good ol' days...

I think a realistic game, like Test Drive Unlimited, could improve your crash avoidence skills when driving. But you'd have to be playing with a force feedback wheel.

Um, no, I doubt it. Reaction time and eye coordination? Yes. But cars handle and act entirely different in real life. You pull some of the "crash avoidance" moves in real life that you do in a game and you'll end up in a worse crash.

Have you ever played that game? If you have then you'd know how realistic it is and how easy it is to crash, big time. But you have to play with a proper wheel and pedals.

And there is such a thing as crash avoidance skills. You use it to, how do you say... avoid crashes.

They're using it in driving schools.

YES! I learned more English from games rather than from school

And I think games are usefull

" First-Person Shooters speed your reaction time " You react more quickly to everything if you play FPS

Oh and

That's two words, buddy.

not if you count the word "words" :lolbounce:

Yeehea, i think those games improves those called skills.

I learned some english with a English learning game that i got in McDonald's in Sweden :P

ROFL!Stop! I can`t stop...laughing!

A video...of a video-game...

You pathetic human fleshbags, what is next?!

Heed INSULT ALIEN's warnings...he is wise...

TV will take your brains and make you consume, reproduce and obey...on second thoughts...watch tv more, douchebags...

rock on IA!

Are you one of those fanboys who likes to paint warhammer 40000 orks and play with mr potato head?

Oh yes, I see you have evolved to the stage where you can play 3D video games.

We URANIANS have evolved to such a stage that your human games are only fit for mocking;

When we want to have fun and improve our hand-eye coordination, we destroy planets, and btw, earth is next, MANGOO

Quotes from a game-hater!

Edited by Gycu

Have you ever played that game? If you have then you'd know how realistic it is and how easy it is to crash, big time. But you have to play with a proper wheel and pedals.

And there is such a thing as crash avoidance skills. You use it to, how do you say... avoid crashes.

They're using it in driving schools.

It doesn't matter how real it is, I doubt it feels the same as a real car. And I know crash avoidance skills exist, jesus CHRIST. I said the same ones you'd use in most video games won't work in real life.