Mods I'd like to see.

otis

Iv started to mod my GTA:SA on pc and have had some thoughts on what id like to see in the way of mods.

If anyone knows of a place i can get a mod like the ones i want or could make one id be very interested.

If you just wanna put down your ideas itd be cool to hear them,

Oli

f*** that, that takes the fun from it. it would be one thing for a shotgun to kill at 40 feet in one shot to the torso or groin, but at 180 feet to the toe wont even do enough to stop them. it wont even convince them to stop trying to kill you. thats even with pumps, where the whole energy in the shot is propulsion.

what you should have is 100% accuracy. instead of spreading, have it go right where you aim all the time. thats a good thing to have. except for people who use the ak. it should really be better, because I hate how it spirals in a good circle when you do that stuff. it bothers me because I know that guns jump all over when they recoil, not just in a controlled circle. it bothers me. (ugh)

but I made a sword, and I also am making extra textures for stuff. as soon as I figure it out, I will have my own alternate white mod. this will not only make you a white guy (because I like to be ME in games), but it will also replace what clothing really is. I will replace that stupid need for sports logos and have real cool stuff. for example, the plaid sun hat will be camo.

I just need a list of what stuff is what in the player img.

An oilrig would be cool.

i want really simple stuff like a mod that gives a speedo and a bar at the bottom of the screen that acted as a rear-veiw mirror would be so good.

The number of times im being chased an try to corner only to get my chasers ramming the back end of my car and spinning me off - a constant rear-view mirror that you could just glance down at would solve that.

well, ok. the cliff thing doesnt happen as much. I mostly waited for them to be behind me, and the I took a sharp turn, or I slammed on the brake and turned around a little, then turned around again.

I'm gonna start a new thread on combat action over in the gameplay section. go ahead and look for it, ok?

well, it would be better if it were an easy thing to mod, and it had at least a 95% chance of working right.

also, I could work out a map of something that could be used and called Druckenwell. its the planet that San Andreas is on. Vice City, Liberty City, and San Andreas are all part of a huge gigantic thing. there are also other sides to the world. its almost like earth. I'll draw a map at school next time if I get the chance. I'd need Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to do the job on it that I want to. it will be great. I could help in a mod like that (planning, testing and drawing, but the stuff that goes in, you'll have to do. I cant even get the DFF extractor to do what I want. I can barely work the TXD thing with working on a clothes texture.

also, when you do the peds thing, (or if this is seperate), someone should make a mod that gives the civilians a specific loadout of weapons;

9mm

Tec9

AK47

country rifle

no rocket launchers, M4's (unless the M4 is kept somewhat rare amongst the people who should know guns), auto shotguns, grenades, MP5's (except for the Grove and the FBI), or ridiculous weapons that civilians shouldnt really have. Los Santo's is not Mogudishu!

also, if you are a weapon modeller with little or nothing to do, ID yourself to me either here or with a PM, so that I can make suggestions and such. I have good challenges for you.

An oilrig would be cool.

i want really simple stuff like a mod that gives a speedo and a bar at the bottom of the screen that acted as a rear-veiw mirror would be so good.

The number of times im being chased an try to corner only to get my chasers ramming the back end of my car and spinning me off - a constant rear-view mirror that you could just glance down at would solve that.

Download SA camhack cos it comes with a speedo