Is there ANY car spawner not in .rar format?

GiiBz

OK why is it all the car spawners are in .rar format? The only format i can't use at all? (my PC is wondows 95 and i can't get wizip or winrar)

So can someone either convert to .zip format or make/find a site that has .zip carspawners

OR

is there anything like winRar or WinZip thats 100% free? (i CBA to pay)

not everyone has that $90. if money were as easy as runescape makes it seem, then I wouldnt need education beyond that of swinging my arm and stacking firewood. if that were the case, I'd have myself a super computer and I'd be running high settings and making some really high quality video's with no watermark, and I'd have better software for actually making the video file. and, I'd also be able to get games like Splinter Cell Double Agent. but there would be lots of things keeping me busy.

not sure why there is so many mods in RAR. its not even a default program. its something I Have to download. its mildly bothersome. I have winrar, so I'm ok when I download a huge amount of mods. problem is, the manhunt mods I got from fileplanet (or filefront) are shitty. they arent even any good! most of them are stupid or faulty. and I downloaded something thats supposed to be a Five-seveN, like they use in Splinter Cell. its a damn Mk23SD, the same one I had this whole time!