80 GB PS3?

Red_91

Well check out this website --> Laptop HDDs. It offers different laptop HDDs, so it depends if you're upgrading to 80 or 100 or something like that, but 100 seems like a good upgrade from 60, so it looks like it costs somewhere between 80-90$ or something like that.

That would cost me around £45 -50 but since Europeans usually get ripped off , O think it could be £60 here, But I think I will only get an upgrade if I need to.

Yeah man, now IF I'm getting a PS3 then I'll certainly go for the 60 gig ver PS3 you know, and 60 gig... Man, that is pretty damn much. And then yeah man, if I need to upgrade, I can always buy a 100 gig Laptop HDD or more, I'm glad you have the option to upgrade the HDD on the PS3, too bad that it's just Laptop HDDs though.

• 1 month later...

C'mon wtf i mean I laughed my ass at Microsoft when they came out with the xbox360 elite

Because it 1 - Has the most gayest name in the existing world.

2 - 120 gb is just stupid for a gaming console.

How much music, videos, photos, saved data etc do you have on your ps3? God I mean 500 gb is just taking the piss. Its for games and entertainment, not for stupid amounts of pointless data.

So am I right in saying that a 200GB PS3 will be made?

I'd like to see some official word on it, not some website claiming it's true.

C'mon wtf i mean I laughed my ass at Microsoft when they came out with the xbox360 elite

Because it 1 - Has the most gayest name in the existing world.

2 - 120 gb is just stupid for a gaming console.

How much music, videos, photos, saved data etc do you have on your ps3? God I mean 500 gb is just taking the piss. Its for games and entertainment, not for stupid amounts of pointless data.

The Elite has a nerdy name. Video games are still considered nerdy. I fail to see the problem here. And I have a friend who could fill up 120GBs with his music collection.