Mission problem/bug

OutKaster

Alright I got GTA SA for PC and I can't pass a mission.

Its when you have to wander in the city in the car and you are looking for a guy, then you find him in the airport, you go there, kill the goons, destroy the van and then you have to get the two guys out of the airport, I do that but when I go near the red mark outside the airport it vanishes but on the map the "dot" stays there...

So i can't pass it >.< any ideas?

keep going straight on after the blip (or dot), this is when the next part of the mission is triggered.

FYI everyne, it's one of jizzy's missions, the on where you have to find mikes transponder, not sure of the name...

So just keep on drivin...

ah ok thanks, I'll try and see if works ;)

I had that problem too, I think it is because of the crack.

Escape from Toreno and T-bone Mendez and after you did you will get a message and you need to find them again, after that you should have a dot on the map witch is pointing to the club you start that mission (I forgot its name).

That should be it.

I had that problem too, I think it is because of the crack.

Escape from Toreno and T-bone Mendez and after you did you will get a message and you need to find them again, after that you should have a dot on the map witch is pointing to the club you start that mission (I forgot its name).

That should be it.

Yeah I guess was it, now it worked and I passed it ^_^

Btw If I use a medium/best graphics the people on the streets gets "broken" it's games or its my graphic card fault?