Up, Up and Away!

prajneet

Calling all the experts!!

I'm stuck at the above mentioned mission..

I've done the caligulas missions.. saved madd dogg.. the only ones left on the screen as of now are thr four dragons (up up and away) and Tereno's flying missions (have to start em yet.. they're so long and so f***in irritating.. i dont like flyin)..

So its like, half the time the blasted military vehicle just flies past me..

and when it doesnt, and i manage to get hold of it, and get inside, those maniacs shoot like.. well.. maniacs..

2 seconds---my cars on fire..

next 2 seconds-- im tryin to save my ass from bein shot..

next 2 seconds-- i'm dead..

poof!

they dont even gimme time to shoot..

i kill one, someone kills from behind..

some help????

Well, it's been a while since I played SA, and especially since I played this mission, I think I probably did the same way as you did, but I managed to pass by all the security guards and all, it's not easy you know but just keep on trying you know. I think there is an easier way to pass this mission. I think if you've beaten all the air strip missions then you get the jetpack, it will spawn up at the house you know in the airplane graveyard or whatever you call it, you know next to Las Venturas, so what I'm saying is, use the jetpack to go into the base, kill all soldiers and later you'll see a helicopter is trying to kill you, use the minigun to blow it up, later go up to the helicopter platform and take it. Good luck man.

Didn't you ever herd of things called cheats? ;)

But, if you want it 100% do the paramedic and police missions so you have stronger hart and armor.

Then find some strong car to enter so you can shoot from it and then find the crane in that base and near it there is a path where you need to go and kill more 50 solders!

Or to save you of troubles go to the airport find some plane and go with it.

I hope I helped! :lol:

Ahh hey man, sorry about that, I didn't mean the Vulcan Minigun that you can get, no I'm talking about the minigun in the military base, just fly to the minigun using the jetpack, use the minigun to shoot a helicopter, then you later go up on the platform to take the helicopter. The minigun at the military base is located near the helicopter.

Edit: Yeah man, I think it's worth the effort, even if you hate flying... It can really save some trouble you know. And don't forget the armor.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Yeah man, well, what exactly are you having problem with? This mission is pretty damn demanding you know, first you have to sneak inside the Area 51 and you have to make your way all the way to the control tower, but reaching it without getting seen isn't that easy you know. But the hell with that man, if they see you just kill them, remember, be loaded before doing this mission, loaded, know what I'm saying, full health, full armor and a lot of ammo, that will definitely help you know. If I'm not mistaken you have to sneak in another way, thru the ventilation system or something, and inside the base there are a lot of soldiers you know, so try to be as careful as you can, there's no need to rush things here, just kill them as fast as you can and try to take it easy all the time, alright man. Getting to the black project is pretty damn challenging you know, there's a lot of soldiers you have to take out, and it's not gonna be easy (without cheats of course). But when you got the black project, you have to escape by going all the way up, just do as fast as you can, sure there's a lot of soldiers there, and if you can kill some that's great, but try to get the hell out of there as fast as possible. Hope everything is gonna go well, good luck man.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plan B-

Step 1 Complete Firefighter missions as well as Paramedic & Vigalante (this makes you fireproof) & load up on molotovs.

Step 2 finish flight school & get the Hunter, (or grab the Sea Sparrow north of your airstrip).

Use it to gain entrance to KACC & strafe soldiers.

This Stratagy made this mission fairly easy for me.

PS- If you really want the Minigun, look on top of the west end of the railraod bridge between San Feirro & the desert.

Good Luck :evil: