I have a question on my codebreaker

Maddog89

OK I want to mod unmoddable cars but when I looked at the code there was something there called a master code

What in the world is a master code can somebuddy help me I really want to mod my hot knife, FBI truck,and Burrito. :(

oh and what is this thing on the side of my post that says dollars

Edited by Maddog89

The master code is basically the code that LETS you use other codes on the CodeBreaker. It's not what you're thinking. And the dollars is forum money.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

-Sky

ok before I put the cheat in Do I put it in the endeble code or do I insert it with the code.

or what?

Edited by Maddog89

I've never messed with handling or anything on the Ps2. If you have a network adapter for it, hook up to online (DSL or Cable only I think) and download the codes from there. Or, if you have a zip drive, download the codes from the website (www.cmgsccc.com), put them on the zip, plug it into your 1st USB port on the ps2, and copy it from the zip to your memory card. You can do that from an option in the codebreaker.

I have the new 10.0 verson and I don't get what your trying to tell me

man I wish you culd mod the ps2 verson of sa so you costomize any vehecals

and I know this is a cheat for CB and AR

and hers a pic

http://img125.exs.cx/img125/8321/captured2...000000nc0cf.jpg of an FBI rancher

Edited by Maddog89

that picture is on xbox my friend. you can mod xbox just like computer. but not for the ps2 is v10.00 good?

EDIT: y'no....that looks like a club that was modded in wheel arch angels!

well the code is on the web site that I found it on and I don't remember the CB being for Xbox

and it is a rancher an here is another pic from side vew on this web site

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=185929&st=20

post-10324-1177252207_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
that picture is on xbox my friend. you can mod xbox just like computer. but not for the ps2 is v10.00 good?

EDIT: y'no....that looks like a club that was modded in wheel arch angels!

well the code is on the web site that I found it on and I don't remember the CB being for Xbox

and it is a rancher an here is another pic from side vew on this web site

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=185929&st=20

no you dont need a cheat device for xbox. you mod it just like computer. and that isnt a car mod. its a created cheat gone wrong. it lets you mod any vehicle inwheel arch angels. and ofcourse that got messed up. the bumpers are a foot apart from the car.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

^^ Do you even know what you're talking about? It would be SO much easier to use a cheat device with an xbox. Modding the game through the xbox and disk would require a lot of work. First the chip, and the ability to actually edit code. You could invest that money into upgrading your computer to where you're able to mod a lot easier.