Who do you think will be the main Charachter in GTAIV?

Red_91

GTAIV  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Next charachter

• Roman Petronov
    • Niko Bellic

Well, Niko all the way you know. You know the main characters has been taking part in the past GTA trailers, GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, VCS, LCS, so I think the main character is going to be Niko. I don't know man, but Roman could of course be a possibility, but I don't think it's going to happen you know. We've already built up high expectations on Niko and all, and I'm really looking forward playing as Niko in GTA IV you know.

Wow, I'm the only (or at least first) person to vote Roman! I just like the idea of a twist, and maybe he won't look as old as Nikko. I'm not worrying about him being a pussy, but I mean, look at CJ, he f***ed up AND he was a pussy, at least Roman is a russian dude he won't be a pussy, he might have just run into the wrong mob boss, I dunno, in any case, I FULLY trust Rockstar to make the right decision when it comes to the main character.

tilly - CJ ran away from home, obviously did absolutely nothing of use in Liberty because he had no cash or even clothes when he showed up in SA! (or tenpenny might have taken his cash, i can't remember, either way, it wasn't much if that's his life's earnings), and although he was obviously in his mid-late twenties, he sounded and kinda acted like a teenager, i thought he was a bit annoying unfortunately.

As for Roman, well I don't have a clue, that's why i said i'll trust R* (that's for you Silberio!), we won't know until some more storyline comes through. Until then, let's just say I wouldn't bet anything on it.

they are called Rockstar Games buddy, also here we call them only R* :)

NO WAY!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE INFO MAN!! (note that that was sarcasm too. knowing that you cant tell sarcasm from talking) ive been here like a year longer than you. your x10 the noob i am buddy.

also here we call them only R*

R* is not like a cultural language that the people here use man. its just short for rockstar and we use it cuz its shorter.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

Heh, and looks cool: R* :) But anyways, I've almost positive that's it's going to be Niko, like everyone said that R* has been giving so much detail about him and stuff. Plus the fact that OGTAM pointed out that the writers of GameInformer had played as Niko and all the info about Niko being able to do something has had Niko is going to be able to use a cell phone, Niko will be able to change his outfits and lastly IMO: Niko is going to be the main character. Besides Roman just seems like a pussy due to the reasons everyone has already said.

Totally agree with you there and it clearly shows that most of the other forums members agree as well. Looking at the poll with people 16 to 1 of people who think that Niko is the main character. R* wouldn't confuse us with a bunch of crap by making us wonder who the real protagonist is going to be. If so... I'll give 1000 forum points to Alistair. ;) Not a bet or anything there, just saying I will.

hi guys I`m back , and I`m not alone...I came here with a stupid idea...:) What if the russian shown in the trailer is Roman?

Both Niko and Roman have russian accents ...But I think Niko will be the main-character...I don`t care right now...

it would be an even neater trick if they tricked us and made it look like niko died. and then wed be like AW damn, the noobs were right. and then roman dies and then nikos MOM COMES BACK TO LIFE AND YOU PLAY HER AS THE MAIN CHARACTER! :o

wow an edit sign appeared from nowhere.... :ph34r:

Edited by tilly

hi guys I`m back , and I`m not alone...I came here with a stupid idea...:) What if the russian shown in the trailer is Roman?

Both Niko and Roman have russian accents ...But I think Niko will be the main-character...I don`t care right now...

Your right but he says 'hopefully here things will be different' which shows he is new to the city unlike Roman so he is definetly Niko in the trailer

I think it's Nikko but it could also be Roman because Roman has the problems and he's letting Nikko fixing it, but what if he comes there in NY, and Roman says: I'm in trouble you need to help me and then Nikko is like WTF?! I thought I was going to life the American Dream and he says **** you I'm not going to do your bussines :mellow:

That would be wierd :huh::lol:

I'm pretty certain it will be Niko to be honest, he's in all the screenshots, trailer and even witnessed by magazine journalists who've seen a demo of the game. As I said in another thread, the guy that posted about Roman was lying methinks.

Where did you get "Petronov" from anyway?

To be honest I think this topic is pointless. It's already been confirmed it's Niko anyway.

it would be an even neater trick if they tricked us and made it look like niko died. and then wed be like AW damn, the noobs were right. and then roman dies and then nikos MOM COMES BACK TO LIFE AND YOU PLAY HER AS THE MAIN CHARACTER!

Haha funny shit :D

Edit: Oh and Ottae, welcome to the forums.

Edited by Mpilk

Right, i tought he was new :(

STUPID ME, STUPID ME!!

Anyways, CJ and Niko look very cute :mellow:

aheh. its cool. and yes they are adorable.

ok we know niko is the dude we play. nnow how bout we just wait and see how roman will be related in the game. mmk?

man im getting tired of all these things about how its gonna be. keep it a srprise!

wssuuup ottae (damn its gonna be hell spelling that in the future. i spelled it rong like 5 times just now)

Edited by evabin2libertycity?