Shrek The Third

Ciaran

Is anyone going to see the new and up coming Shrek The Third, there is a trailer on the site. It looks good, I have seen the other two and they were very funny, this one looks just as good. Wonder why it's not called Shrek 3? :P

I seen both of the Shreks on TV, I would never go and see it on the Cinema, First one was good and funny but second one wan't as good. I would rather go and see Spiderman 3, that looks way better.

You mean summer right (but yeah most of the best movies come out in the summer)? Didn't know Harry Potter 5 was coming this summer; I gotta check that trailer out too. Anyways I hope this'll do pretty good in competition with the other 3rd movies. It's down to Spiderman and Pirates though IMO. Shrek the Third will probably be pretty good though. :)

Whoa man, there's a lot of third equals coming out in May, Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Shrek 3, not bad you know. Yeah man, the ending looks pretty damn cool, I've never watched Shrek before, well I watched the first one a little bit on TV but nothing more than that, but I might give this one a chance.