left over money

didnt you hate it when you had like a load of money left over. well i think now is the time we put a stop to it. gta should let you be able to customize your own properties, new sofas beds windows etc... you should be able to buy bodygaurds and people to protect your house. you should be able to buy secret cars that you hardly ever see in the streets, if not, you never see them in the streets. buy secret guns etc...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the idea being able buying every damn property in Liberty City, but yeah man I didn't like having a lot of money without having something good to spend on, and spending my money on just pizzas and hamburgers isn't really what I want you know. Well I certainly hope there's going to be more possibilities, more things to buy and use, yeah man, that would be great you know.

didnt you hate it when you had like a load of money left over. well i think now is the time we put a stop to it. gta should let you be able to customize your own properties, new sofas beds windows etc... you should be able to buy bodygaurds and people to protect your house. you should be able to buy secret cars that you hardly ever see in the streets, if not, you never see them in the streets. buy secret guns etc...

Eh, it's always cool to have a lot of money and hopefully in GTA4 if it's online, you'll be able to show it off and be like "Hey, fuck you, pal! I got $90000000 and you can't do shit!"

Yeah well I gotta agree man, you know, but it's important that the GTA-feel is still there, and it's nothing wrong with having a lot of money, but being able to spend the money on a lot of things that you can buy IRL is not really GTA. I'm not saying it couldn't work, I'm just saying they shouldn't have too much, know what I'm saying. Yeah man but it would be cool if they could improve the buying-stuff-level a little, you know, but it doesn't really matter to me you know, this is nothing man, even if you're still going to be able to just buy pizzas and hamburgers and that stuff, I'll still be happy you know.

And I don't think we're going to able to buy cars, nah... This is GTA man, this is not Gran Turismo.

And I don't think we're going to able to buy cars, nah... This is GTA man, this is not Gran Turismo.

Uhh...you could buy cars in SA so why not in IV?

I think they're talking about buying vehicles at dealerships...not import export places after having to find the vehicles first...after which having a very small choice of vehicles to purchase.

Alright man, but I'm talking about buying cars at differenct companies, that wouldn't fit IMO. Stealing cars has been like, the big thing in GTA, know what I'm saying. Of course, if you were able to buy cars you'd still be able to steal them, but, man, I just don't see it interesting in GTA.