silver163

Dodo Mission

Alright man, I've played Vice City all the way from the beginning till I beated the Dildo Dodo mission, it wasn't that hard. Even if you've already completed it, it doesn't matter, I had fun playing it you know.

Good luck man.

GTAVCsf1.rar

try not to lose control of the dodo. don't keep pressing the NUM6 button! ^_^

The proper name is the Skimmer. I wonder why, however, that the mission has Dodo in it.

Lean up, Then lean down, to gain speed, then lean up again and repeat the process. :D

Alright man, I've played Vice City all the way from the beginning till I beated the Dildo Dodo mission, it wasn't that hard. Even if you've already completed it, it doesn't matter, I had fun playing it you know.

Good luck man.

GTAVCsf1.rar

Where shall i put that file ?

in my document/ gta vice city user files/

I allready have that file ???

in my document/ gta vice city user files/

I allready have that file ???

Create a folder called BACKUP if you want yo save your old file, move the old file there & put the new one in it's place.

Then i don't need to complete the mission ?

I got a problem,i did that you guys told me, after that when i gone in game, quest is done, but all my house is gone :S

is it possible to join my house and quest together ?

I got a problem,i did that you guys told me, after that when i gone in game, quest is done, but all my house is gone :S

is it possible to join my house and quest together ?

If you replaced your save file with the save file in this topic, you just put SOMEONE ELSE'S save in place of yours. NO WONDER why all your houses are gone. In that "SOMEONE ELSE"'s save file, most likely, all his houses were not obtained.

Understand? Or do I not understand you correctly?

Edited by NotYouHaha

DromeoSalker and Einriuks, this topic is over a year old. Please do not bump up old topics unless you have something very valuable to contribute to the topic.

Locked.