K9 Krew Graphic Shop

K9 Krew

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay what colours do you want and do you want the strip effect over it??

Well I was thinking gray and pink, for the "Vercetti Crime Family" on my forum. Other than that...just wow me. :thumbsup:

Oh, and just incase you were wondering where I got gray and pink from, The "Mr. Vercetti" suit is gray with pink pin stripes...I just figured that that's the only real family colors acknowledged for Tommy's criminal empire.

@Wu-Zi-Mu, now like I said before, I don't really care if the sig you made for me is edited at all. But if you want practice taking exact orders...Make the text a lighter pink, not fuchsia or whatever that is, and then have the text be outlined with a light gray color(Stroke).

@Ram the don, that's pretty good for your first GIF Image. My first GIF Image is my current avatar, as you can see it took really no skill since I just got the frames and put them together. I like the part in your sig that has the text bouncing around, but you should have the picture fade in along with the text on it and then fade out back to the text bouncing around. It's very tedious, but would look really cool.