Favorite singer?

Eminem's not really a singer, is he? I think he's only sung in one song, 'Hailies Song'. Anyway, my favourite is Chris Martin, the lead singer of Coldplay, amazing singer.

I am talking about Slim SHADY!

So? Marshall Mathers III, Eminem, Slim Shady, they're all one person, and he can't sing.

• 3 weeks later...
Eminem's not really a singer, is he? I think he's only sung in one song, 'Hailies Song'. Anyway, my favourite is Chris Martin, the lead singer of Coldplay, amazing singer.

Ya, he is REALLY good.

I'm exactly one of those people but I can't stop thinking of Kurt Kobain(lead singer of Nirvana) my fav. singer ATM. Funny too, his is a bit scratchy but man, I think that makes it better somehow. I have like dozens of fav. singers but I can't think of anymore. And Jace, I feel the same as you but only with a genres of music.

Heh, when I saw that you (Nate) posted last in this topic I had a feeling you were gonna say Kurt Cobain since I know you're a big Nirvana fan. I agree he's a great singer and could be my fave singer too. His voice was really unique and had this edge to it which made the songs that much better. And I think you were talking about Jared and not Jace seeing since he hasn't posted here. ;)

Edited by Artur