In the Q&A topic made by Chris the man from GamesInfomer told us that you can climb things such as telephone poles

What do you guys think about this

Good or Bad or do you think it is becoming too much like Tomb Raider

Edited by Wu-Zi-Mu

I think a telephone wire and a telephone pole are a lot different... :)

And yeah i think thats good, and a good way to get on top of small buildings. i still hope there are alot of interiors with elevators like the bike accessable building in VC.

sweet with pole climbing, meaby you can snipe people from there as in Comandos 3, its very nice i think.

make a poll

Well if you can climb telephone poles I'm sure you'll be able to climb ladders and all. I think it sounds great man. As long as you can't climb like Spiderman everything is fine.

Ahh, yeah man, I'm sure we'll be able to climb ladders and all, and climbing up the fire escape on buildings sounds as a fun idea... After all, it's Liberty City (based off New York).

great :coolthumbup: , climbing is fun

Ok, make your posts a little bigger. You don't want to be called a spammer.

Anyways, climbing could be really awesome, just think of all the possiblites.

I love being able to climb in San an it was a very important part in the longevity of the game from me! Me and my bud still play 2 player "roof jumping" which is quality! Having the element of not knowing whether or not your gonna quite make a gap was brilliant fun so climbing is essential for me once the main story and the side missions are over. Just finding out that you could jump from a roof top and hang in a tree for example in san an was brilliant for us.....sad i know... :rolleyes: but it just shows the amazing level of detail that these brilliant games have.

Edited by swisstony123

Well, climbing Ladders would be great, It makes it more realistic if you ask me. But I think it would be pointless at the end once you've enjoyed it too much.

im so happy you can climb!!! but up telephone poles? that sounds fkn wicked!!! lol i would love to be able to like to be hanging from the telephone pole with one hand, and shoot with the other hand!

i just cant wait.. this game is gonna rock!!!

yer sounds all good. it would be like free running and that is alot of fun, so doing it in a game with no danger, added bonus :D

i wonder if you would be able to climb up the sides of the bridges....

Yeah but it would'nt be right to have this european man climbing a mountain

Man, that's racist, sorry but that is. Why not a European man climbing? It's not like it's wrong or anything.

Then you shouldn't of said European, anyways wouldn't you have liked to see CJ climb Mt. Chilad.