Vice city knowledge game

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And King 2003 who cares? I refuse to post in that one because people don't bother answering before they ask a new question.

Everyone answers the questions before they ask a new question in that topic. and Like i really care if you refuse to post in That Topic.

And King 2003 who cares? I refuse to post in that one because people don't bother answering before they ask a new question.

Everyone answers the questions before they ask a new question in that topic. and Like i really care if you refuse to post in That Topic.

well then why u making such a big deal about it?

Amy Sheckenhausen

What is the name of the Property north-east of North Point Mall

3221 vice point?

what is colonels daughters name?

Really? So an answer of "I don't know" or "That's a dumb question" or "why do you keep asking that" is an ANSWER? Where did you go to school, because everyone must get straight A's for those answers.

What SMG did the Forellis have in the mission "Keep Your Friends Close..."?

I believe they had the Ruger and the MP5 Long Version, with Sonny carrying the Ruger.

What two places do the hidden package goodies (life vests, guns, chain saw, etc) spawn.