Vice city knowledge game

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no 5th main island, there are only two and if you are talking about Leaf Links or Starfish Island, then they aren't unlocked one before the other specifically in the storyline.

I don't give a damn, just someone ask a question since it seems this is too weird of a question to confirm.

Mate.

I didnt say "wich is the 5th main island", i said "wich is the 5th island", i was talking about the 5th island, the golf island, goddamit, and i did never say anything about any unlocking, also

Wrong.Dude.

Dont post the next Question.Until the right answer is not posted.

Comrade, i answered what i thougt was the right answer, i answered randomly, so if i answered right, i wouldnt have known it, then i wouldnt be able to make a question.

Aah, there are alot of them, its gotta be some with RC Cars, or RC Aircraft (Heli's, Planes, Etc.)

No Question.

There is no 5th main island, there are only two and if you are talking about Leaf Links or Starfish Island, then they aren't unlocked one before the other specifically in the storyline.

I don't give a damn, just someone ask a question since it seems this is too weird of a question to confirm.

Mate.

I didnt say "wich is the 5th main island", i said "wich is the 5th island", i was talking about the 5th island, the golf island, goddamit, and i did never say anything about any unlocking, also

Tell me why you think Leaf Links in the 5th island. I know you never said anything about unlocking but the 5th unlockable island or whatever you're talking about can be either Starfish Island or Leaf Links depending on which mission you do first.

Edited by Rashon125

Mate.

Wrong.Dude.

Dont post the next Question.Until the right answer is not posted.

Comrade, i answered what i thougt was the right answer, i answered randomly, so if i answered right, i wouldnt have known it, then i wouldnt be able to make a question.

Aah, there are alot of them, its gotta be some with RC Cars, or RC Aircraft (Heli's, Planes, Etc.)

No Question.

thats a side mission!!!! im talking about a PROP!!! think before you post dude!

• 2 weeks later...