Pre - Ordered GTAIV?

Red_91

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pre ordered GTAIV yet?

• YES
    • NO

Tell me when you will? You mean if you will.

I won't. In the first place I don't own a 360 or ps3. But even if I did, I wouldn't pre-order. I'll just go to my local store and ask if they could reserve a copy. Simple.

Reserve a copy is still sort of pre- ordering you know but anyways that makes two people not Pre-ordered GTAIV yet.

Well the thing is, I don't have a PS3 system or an Xbox 360, but, I have already pre-ordered it a couple of days ago or something, and I pre-ordered the PS3-version, cuz the PS3 seems more interesting and I believe it's the right choice you know. Also, I know about the episodic content on the Xbox 360-version, but you never know... As far as I know, R* has never said that there will never be any exclusive episodic content on the PS3-version, they've just said that it's going to be on the Xbox 360-version... So, wouldn't surprise me if the PS3-owners get it later, like a couple of months or something.

Yes, I have pre-ordered it. I pre-ordered the day that the screenshots and the trailer released. Though I think there is no point to it. Except to help you manage your excitment and so the money you are collecting does'nt get spent on somethings else. It's still 6 months off and I'm ecstatic beond believe. You know if I were a game maker I would'nt anounce a game until one month before the release that way fan boys don't shit there pants waiting on the game.

Edited by fatalgamer

I haven't preordered it When I got GTA VCS It had a load in stock at Wal-Mart and I got my copy about 5 days after release. So judging on how big my town is I won't have to worry that much. In fact by the time GTA IV is released I would probably have an option since there'll be a Target built by the time it's released too I think. I just gotta' get my money and wait.

Yes, I have pre-ordered it. I pre-ordered the day that the screenshots and the trailer released. Though I think there is no point to it. Except to help you manage your excitment and so the money you are collecting does'nt get spent on somethings else. It's still 6 months off and I'm ecstatic beond believe. You know if I were a game maker I would'nt anounce a game until one month before the release that way fan boys don't shit there pants waiting on the game.

That would be a pretty bad marketing plan. They announce them early so that fans would get excited about it so that by the time the game was released, they already knew they were going to buy it.

That would be a pretty bad marketing plan. They announce them early so that fans would get excited about it so that by the time the game was released, they already knew they were going to buy it.

Ok how about 3 month before launch that's plenty of time for fans to hear all the info and get hyped up and pre-order it.

I might pre-order it. I don't want to wait in a line at the counter waiting to get home. Pre-Order is much better if your the Lazy type of person. :P

So true. Plus it's just cool to walk up next to the counter and just ask for your cop, that you already paid for, and just skip pass the whole line and get home fast to play the game you just got.

Seeing as I don't live in the UK or US, I'm going to ask my brother to get it for me who lives in the UK and send it here. I just wont come onto the forums for like 3 weeks so you guys don't spoil it for me :D

EDIT: Yes! I just found out IV comes out in the UK 3 days after the US release so I should be playing it a week after you guys.

Edited by Mpilk

Seeing as I don't live in the UK or US, I'm going to ask my brother to get it for me who lives in the UK and send it here. I just wont come onto the forums for like 3 weeks so you guys don't spoil it for me :D

EDIT: Yes! I just found out IV comes out in the UK 3 days after the US release so I should be playing it a week after you guys.

Do UK games actually work on your 360/PS3, because UK uses something like PAL and America use something else but I forgot.