Your GTA IV adds

glitch

If you worked at Rockstar and were in charge of advertising, and had unlimited money, which they don't. Where would you put adds? Somewhere extravagant that everyone knows, like the Eiffel Tower or.... The Sydney Opera House. If they could make an add like this, I don't think they'd need to do anymore.

ivoperahousetn1.jpg

tha sydney opera house ad is real?!

woow, amazing

No, y'know, this topic being about PHOTOSHOPS.

It doesn't honestly look all that amazing. It's a bunch of GTA IV logos distorted and lowered in opacity to make it appear as it they are really on the building.

Yeah, that or he channged the blend style to overlay, standard job really, but surprised you actually took the timne to do it

No shit, R* is taking this way too far! Man, that's some great artwork there... Keep up the good job!

You can never take it too far when it comes to marketing, they have the Apple marketing director working for them now, they are in very good hands. If he could sell GTA IV as well as he sold the iPod and the Mac, Rockstar will be making some serioud revenue come October.

woow, amazing

No, it was photoshopped, read the topic description ;). How'd I know someone would end up thinking that? Just shows how quality it is.

It wasn't that complicated to do, I just wanted to see what it would look like. It did take some time however, but I just done small parts every day or so.

I know what you mean, taking your time is always best. Never do it all in one good. It certainly paid off!

Naughty rockstar.

*tsk tsk tsk*

The nudity was obviously Photoshopped.

No shit, R* is taking this way too far! Man, that's some great artwork there... Keep up the good job!

You can never take it too far when it comes to marketing, they have the Apple marketing director working for them now, they are in very good hands. If he could sell GTA IV as well as he sold the iPod and the Mac, Rockstar will be making some serioud revenue come October.

woow, amazing

No, it was photoshopped, read the topic description ;). How'd I know someone would end up thinking that? Just shows how quality it is.

It wasn't that complicated to do, I just wanted to see what it would look like. It did take some time however, but I just done small parts every day or so.

I know what you mean, taking your time is always best. Never do it all in one good. It certainly paid off!

I don't think it's very convincing. Maybe I've spent too much time on Photoshop. I've built up my edited-photo eye. :P

I don't think it's very convincing. Maybe I've spent too much time on Photoshop. I've built up my edited-photo eye. :P

Well I was trying to be nice to the new guy, thanks for ruining it :tongue: .

Dazza,

For one: They wouldn't paint it on, it's illegal and the government wouldn't allow it.

Don't bet on it, this is the same government that brang in the IR laws, remember?

The ones on the left look more convincing. I think in the middle it just gets too much and comes across as crapper than it is.

I was hoping to see some other photoshops of places people would like to see a big IV add.