Ghosts

Silberio

plz poost more storys i find them intresting but i will tell u 1 story i had

One day we had just moved in to our new condo(in 2003)

i ate french fries late at night and tried to sleep on our air matress but for some strange reason i couldnt sleep...there was a blue aura ish thing beyound the door way and i got scared as (censored) and i kept hearing stuff like pots and pans falling and i was feelin presure like somone was beating me up so i fell asleep due to pressure(knock out)..when i woke up there was blood all over me...i was scared of this place ever sibce...always feel likr somones watching me...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to tell my stories. Most of them are beyond explainable and one actually changed my life. They do exsist. Thats all I am going to say. I have seen many. I have been on a ghost tour, I have lived in many houses. I love Paranormal. Please PM me if you want to here a story, I really don't want people saying I am lieing though so I wont share it with everybody.

• 1 month later...

Here is some photos i took in a old Church down in Swan Hill (for anyone living in Australia who knows the place).

Some Orbs, Which i believe in some cases are dust, And in others cases can be Ghost related.

Mildura2233.jpg

Mildura2232.jpg

Then some pictures i took on a balcony of a Hotel, No one was smoking at the time and there was no smoke around either.

Mildura2179.jpg

Mildura2178.jpg

Out off all the photos i took on the holiday, Those 4 pictures are the only ones like that.

That smokey haze only happened twice, I tried it again and i couldn't get it again.

The orbs, They happen in lots of photos but none of my other photos either had orbs, Or if they did it was not as much as that.

• 3 weeks later...

abut dat orbs well i took a pic of sun which shows another planet near it even people at aero space forums said it waz marz but i knew as i but some dust on my camera to creat it, btw i do believe in ghost

EDIT: but abviosly not in shape ov orbs

Edited by Baron

Alright I am being completely honest with this story ... it is pretty recent

A few days ago I woke up, got up to check the time and the answering machine ... I thought it was odd that I didn't here the phone since there was one in the spare bedroom ... where I have been sleeping. I checked the message ... it was really odd, the "if you would like to make a call please hang up and try again" message, I thought it was pretty impossible to get that as an answering machine message.

I tried not to let it bother me, stuff like that happens all the time. On my way back to the bedroom I noticed my bathroom door was open, which I always is made sure is close tight at night for a few reasons. Mostly I get weird dreams if any of the doors are left open at night.

Well I went back to bed for a bit, then I was awoken again when the power started to go out. As soon as I opened my eyes someone told me to get out twice. I screamed and it was over, the power came back on.

There were a few other small things that added to it that day ... I normally do see people walking in my house now and then ... but they are never really there for that long, now it has started to worry me.

The next morning when I woke up I was not able to move ... at all. After about a minute when I could again I moved onto the couch and tried to fall back asleep when a woman called my name.

Now crap like this has happened to me since I was little ... but never in my life has it been this frequent. Sorry it is a bunch of tl;dr

Edit: The pictures with the orbs ... is most likely just dust ... it is as you said an old building. Trust me orbs are some of the hardest things to prove are there.

Edited by Little_Chestnut

If that was the actual image it was shopped. In a picture taken that badly an apparition would not appear that clearly. The odd colors in the background that make it look as you can look at it with 3D glasses also adds to my theory of the photo shop involved.

If it is a true story ... that is not the picture.

Ayait mine above pic might b a fake but wat abut dat one

(i got a lot of stuff like dat stored)

59391087qj8.th.jpg

That doesn't look terribly convincing but it could be real. it sorta looks like its from a movie i mean, you don't see many ghost pics with a blue outline of the ghost

yeah it might b i dont know wher da hell i got all there wierd pics from on ma hard drive mayb from ma cousin wen i waz copin wallpapers but whatever they are quite creepy