There may be no planes, BUT....

Wolfman

Wait, does he mean the flying car cheat from Vice City or a new flying car cheat that has the same properties as flying a plane?

About the cheats issue, I use cheats. When I first play a GTA game, I adapt to using cheats and when I redo the storyline, I don't use them. I doesn't make sense for those to say that there shouldn't be cheats in a game just because you think that they're stupid and unuseful. Not everyone agrees with that, so simply, if you hate cheats, don't use them. Let the cheaters cheat if they want.

I think i can sya with confidence you are a nob.

We can cheat in SA, according to your opinion, but not the 'stories' series. Backwards logic club. Signup here...

What? I never said you couldn't cheat in lcs or vcs, I meant the cheats were boring if imagine you got bored after playing the whole game. They could of atleast included the old flying car cheat.

I went through all the GTA games without cheats and only used them when i had finished the game, but back on topic.

They should have the jetpack in the game, I mean they only had it San Andreas. Also seeing as they have helicopters and no planes, it's very likely there will be more new helicopters.

I wonder if no planes means no flying cheats neither? Hope not.

Didn't the flying cars cheat use the same physics for flying as the planes? So if they've not made any for GTA IV, bar the helicopter ones, it seems unlikely to see the same thing.

Need I remind you of GTA III? No planes, but there was still the flying car cheat. It's simply altering the physics of the car. Nothing special. You don't NEED the planes for the cars to use the same physics. On top of that, they didn't ACTUALLY use the same physics. The flying cars were more equivalent to the clipped Dodo than the "flyable" planes. Considering it's only acceleration was achieved by WHEELS rolling against a GROUND, flying didn't happen very well.

They should have the jetpack in the game, I mean they only had it San Andreas. Also seeing as they have helicopters and no planes, it's very likely there will be more new helicopters.

Why have the cheat without an actual obtainable jet pack in the game? But then that's unrealistic, and Rockstar doesn't want that, and neither do most of you.

Why have the cheat without an actual obtainable jet pack in the game? But then that's unrealistic, and Rockstar doesn't want that, and neither do most of you.

No, I meant have the jetpack IN the game so it's like obtainable. But I doubt it will happen.

Imagine if you had a parachute and a mountain bike with the 100x bunny hop cheat, jump from skyscraper to skyscraper :P.

Well you should be able to control yourself with this "cheat-usage" problem you have. :P It's not like you need to use them to survive (even though you have the option too). And another point is that when the game comes out and you get it; just don't look up any cheats and play the game fair. If you are a true GTA player you should play the missions fair and square.

Edit: One MORE point is that you said "no cheats that help you in the game", well if there's not gonna be planes how would flying cars help you? I bet it would be much easier to just use a heli.

WHAT?!?

ok lemme rephrase this. i use cheats. yes. but i dont save with them. (i do on that other cheat file) the only cheats there should be are cheats to do cool stuff. such as flying cars. but the cars are probly going to be hard to fly. like in gta 3. and i dont want cheats that give things like infinite health or armor or ammo. why? because if you know that you can beat the game easily, especially when on a very hard mission, wouldnt you want to make it easy and use cheats?

and i beat every game fair and square. THEN i cheat.

Well you should be able to control yourself with this "cheat-usage" problem you have. :P It's not like you need to use them to survive (even though you have the option too). And another point is that when the game comes out and you get it; just don't look up any cheats and play the game fair. If you are a true GTA player you should play the missions fair and square.

Edit: One MORE point is that you said "no cheats that help you in the game", well if there's not gonna be planes how would flying cars help you? I bet it would be much easier to just use a heli.

WHAT?!?

ok lemme rephrase this. i use cheats. yes. but i dont save with them. (i do on that other cheat file) the only cheats there should be are cheats to do cool stuff. such as flying cars. but the cars are probly going to be hard to fly. like in gta 3. and i dont want cheats that give things like infinite health or armor or ammo. why? because if you know that you can beat the game easily, especially when on a very hard mission, wouldnt you want to make it easy and use cheats?

and i beat every game fair and square. THEN i cheat.

If you don't have the self-control NOT to use cheats, then simply don't play. I like leisurely playing and using cheats. When I'm just messing around I get tired of dying all the time and not having the gun I want. It isn't our's, or Rockstar's fault that you can't control yourself.

I'm currently playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my PC, and there's a part I simply CANNOT pass because I'm using a keyboard which doesn't have an analog stick like the controller, so I think I might HAVE to cheat -.-.....

you guys are all confusing yourselfs!!!

KEEP THE CHEATS. thats all there is to it. its not unrealistic, its not meant to be. there cheats, thats the whole point. it isnt real life, its a game. Cheats were always fun and always will be. Not for the storyline, but just for playing. thats half of why i like gta, the aftermath, and the aftermath is twice as fun if you use cheats to mess around (and not die, cuz thats just annoying sometimes.)